The Amulet and Anthem

------------------------------------------Anami POV-------------------------------

       Once again I was sick in bed with a high fever, as I wanted to be at the annual fest where one kid can sing the Enchancian anthem. Sofia was already there with jade and ruby, I was so excited to go with them but the sudden struck of unlucky as I was struck with a fever. I heard the door open downstairs as the family was there in the throne room. As the family was on their way to the festival to meet up with Sofia, I could only sigh as I watched the carriage was wheeling off without me. There was a knock at the door as Baileywick and Cedric came inside my room with snacks and medicine. By the afternoon I saw the carriage was already on its way back Cedric already told me that Sofia was picked to sing the anthem, I was really happy for her. 

        As the medicine was kicking in and I was feeling so much better, but as the doctor prescribed that I should stay in bed for the neck 24 hours. Sofia barged into my room and rushed over to me and climb into the edge of the bed. 

Sofia looked at me worried as I turned to her. "What's wrong Sofia I heard that you were chosen for the Harvest Festival, I thought you would be more excited."

She sighed, "I would but 'Croak'!"

I blinked a little as she covers her mouth, "Oh, I see what's wrong."

She looked at me in surprise, "You do?"

I nodded at her and asked, "Why don't you tell me exactly what you did today in exact detail?"

Sofia explained to me what had happened and I put some thought into it, "It seems to me that you were kind of bragging and hurting Jade and Ruby's feelings."

Sofia looked at me in question, "Braggin makes you seem less impressive, not more impressive. If you are doing something worth bragging about, others will brag for you." I looked to see her still not understanding, I sighed and continued, "When Ruby and Jade heard you bragging did it seem like they had the same feelings as you, or were you the only one talking." 

Sofia seems to get the idea as she scurries off to find our friends.

----------Next Day-----------------------------

As I was riding in the carriage with mom and dad holding a scarf to keep me warm during the cold breeze. When we got to the festival Sofia went up to the stage and asked Ruby and Jade to sing the anthem, mom and dad went down to hug her as she walked up to me and hugged me too. She ran down and sang the rest with them as I clapped and cheered down at them with the doves were flying.