Royal Mess

---------------------------------------------------------Anami P.O.V---------------------------------------

As we stood at the front gate James was excited, "The Goldwing Circus is back!"

Amber asked, "Oh, let's go ask Mom and Dad if we can go!"

All of us rushed off as Sofia exclaimed, "We've never been to the Circus before."

James got into Sofia's face, "This isn't just any circus, Sofia, and Anami. It's the Goldwing circus!"

Amber again continued, "The grandest, most enchanted circus in all the world!"

As we saw dad we excitedly asked Dad if we could go see and got permission to go see it. James got so excited to see it started to juggle, as dad was trying to stop him, he tripped, Dad sternly, "James, you know the rules. No playing ball inside the castle, there are too many things that could break like the new stain glass window, I'm gonna go get your mother right now to show it to her."

I turned to Dad, "I'll go with you" as I followed him.

As we were coming back with mom and just around the corner, Amber came in front of us, "hi, mother, hi, daddy, Hi, Anami, I have a surprise A new song I wrote, Just for you!"

Roland answered back, "Oh and I can't wait to hear it, but first I want to show your mother her surprise."

Amber eagerly, "But Daddy, Please?" As she started to pull him away.

But he gave in chuckling, "Well, I suppose the surprise can wait a bit longer." as he sighed, I followed them from behind as I narrowed my eyes on Amber, I could tell she was trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Wonderful, Let's go to the music room! Quickly!" Amber answered as she stills dragging mom and dad.

We were in the music room as Amber was playing the harp me and dad were falling asleep until mom woke us up. Dad checks his watch and I rub my eyes. Just when Amber finished with her song, "That was called Song for my beloved parents, Number One."Mom and Dad jumped off the couch and started to clap praising her, "Well Done, Amber!" "That was Lovely!" still clapping I slowly got off the couch rubbing my eyes and clapped tiredly.

"Oh, Thank you! Thank You!" Amber taking in the praise

Dad still praising her as Amber continued, " And now... Song For my beloved parents, Number Two!"

Dad quickly intervenes as I was slowly trying to sneak away, " Actually, Amber I think it's time we go to the throne room."

Mom jumped in, "Oh, yes, I've been told there's a surprise for me there." Chuckling and looked at Dad.

Dad looked at mom and responded, "And I want to show it to your mother before we all leave for the circus, so Amber if you'll excuse us..."

Amber interrupted, "Not yet! First I ... Have to show you... my new tiara, pretty please?"

Dad and I sigh as he responded, "How can I say no?"

Mom also committed, "Well, It's very simple, really, I say it to the children all the time."

I nodded in agreement and said, "So true I see all the time, good thing I like simple things."

Amber then pulled the innocent and looking at mom and dad, "Oh, if you don't have time for me, I understand, I know you're very busy." as she started to fake cry.