First day of school

*******************************Third P.O.V****************************************

As the sun rises from Anamis, the windows opens and a black rabbit, a sparrow and a crow enter the room. They flew in and grabbed her blue dress from the closet, and flew to her, the rabbit jumped onto her as she started to open her eyes. Anami rubbed her eyes to get sleep dust off when she came to view she saw the animals around her. Her face suddenly lite with glee, "Molly, Sa, Mello you're here, I'm so happy." Molly apparently the rabbit said, "Hey Anami how are you?" Anami could only sigh as she looked at the rabbit, "I have to go to school, and I'm a princess only like yesterday." Molly looked into Anamis blue eyes, "Well that's how life goes though, so come on get up and get ready." Anami fell back on her bed groaning in the process.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, as Molly, Sa, and Mello hide under her bed, Anami turned to the door, "Yes." Anami responded. A moment later Bailiwick came in, "Princess Anami, oh your up, good, it's almost time for breakfast." Anami turned to Bailiwick and smiled," Thank you, Bailiwick i'll be there in a minute." After that, he left and not a moment later I went to the dining hall after getting dress, then saying goodbye to Molly, Sa, and Mello.

After breakfast, she meets up with Sofia at the front door that was meet with the carriage, and in front, there were horses with wings. Not a moment later Anami rushed to the horses and started to pet them, as the horses accepted the offer of affection. Anami gleed in happiness, not a moment, Sophia grabbed Anami and dragged her away from the horse, Anami protested of course but got into the carriage in defeat and disappointment. Then suddenly the transport took off as the winged horses carried them away. James, of course, moved to the front and yelled in excitement.

Not a moment to soon the carriage landed in front of a building with many colors. Anami looked at the building in concern as she grabbed Sofia hand and squeezed it in worry. Amber and James got off the carriage and rushed into the building than Sofia and Anami. Suddenly a voice cried out in joy, "Princess Sofia, and Princess Anami." then another voice called after as they looked around to find where the voice was coming from, "Up here dears." They then looked up to see three ladies floating above them, each wearing a different color, the lady in red continued,"Welcome to Royal Prep Acadamy, I'm Flora." she then directed to her left in the lady in green, "This is Fana and ..." then the other lady in blue interrupted, "Maryweather, we're the headmistresses."

Flora floated in front of Maryweather and continued," ...of royal prep."

"We're so excited you're here we're always looking for a few new good princesses." as Fana flew over to us as she tapped the crowns with her wands.

Sofia clawed her hand in excitement and said, "Thats great, because I need to act like one by Friday." Fana then gasps in amusement and floated to the doors with Fana and Maryweather behind her as Sofia and Anami followed them behind.

#Start the video above, Imagin with Anami as she fixes a few things also with her magic########

As Sofia enter the room with Anami behind her, Flora looked at the class, "Class we have new students how should we greet them." Anami and Sofia looked at the class. Each of them getting out of their seats and greeting us with each a different curtsey and bow. Flora signals them back to do the same, Anami held the books above her head and placed the quill and other objects to the side and curtsey a little lopsided, not saying anything as she was too shy to say anything. Sofia also tried to curtsey and greet them a good morning but ended up having the books fall out of her hands.

Anami placed her books down on the ground to help Sofia pick up the books but not a moment later several boys came over and helped them also pick the books up. One of the boys came over to Anami and help her off the ground, she smiled a little at him and gave a shy 'thank you' as she gently grabbed the books from him. Class went on but not a moment later the bell rang for their break as the kids run over to get outside as Sofia and Anami came out together.