Blue Ribbon Bunny

------------------- Third Point of View---------------------

The Dinwiddie Village Faire was in town all of them agreed to go and see it. The jester welcomed us, "Your Majesties, welcome to the Dunwiddie Village Faire! Where games, food and merriment await anyone and everyone..." as he was making tricks. "...Enjoy the faire, your majesties!" as he passes out roses to all of them. Sofia thanked him and followed James and Amber. They walked down the street as people were yelling out.

Sofia looked around, "This is so exciting, what do we do first?"

Amber asked them, "Haven't you been to the Faire before?"

Anami looked at Amber, " I was always sick during this time of year, thankfully my health is getting better."

Sofia shook her head, "Uh-uh. I always wanted to go, but... mom and I were too busy working in the shop and with Anamis health. You know, before I became a princess. "

Anami looked as James ran off spotting something, "Hey, check this out."

A man yelled out, "Who has the finest pet in all enhanced? is it you? or you? or you Young prince?"

James answered arrogantly, "I do, for sure."

the man laughed or hoed, "oh, ho, ho! Well, tomorrow, we'll find out if that's true because right here on this very stage, there is going to be a pet contest!"

James yelled out while the crowd cheered, " Brillant!"

Amber interrupted, "What's the prize!?"

The man once again announced, "Ah, yes, the prize. the pet who performs the most impressive tricks will win the blue ribbon, then pet and the owner will get to ride in the village fair parade!" the crowd cheered.

Sofia looked at the carriage, " Oh. I always wanted to ride in that parade."

James scoffed, "Well, You'll have to wait a little longer, cause I'm Entering my pet Baboon in the contest, and he's the best pet in the kingdom!"

Amber again interrupted, "Second best in the kingdom after my peacock."

Sofia looked disappointed, "I wish I had a pet to enter.

James looked at Sofia, "What about that Bunny you always hang out with?"

Sofia looked at James, "You mean Clover? He's not my pet. He's my friend."

Amber got behind Sofia, "Oh. Friend plus fur equals pet." as she pointed out. "But you'll never win with a plain bunny like clover. If I were you, I'd go to the castle zoo and pick out a better pet. Come on James. Let's get ready for the contest." as James and Amber held there hands as royalty would and escorted back to the castle.

Sofia stayed and looked at the carriage one more time and turned to Anami, "What about you Anami."

Anami thought for a while and thought, " I'm going to go ask Molly, Sa, and Mello if they want to enter and if not I think it's fair to go ask the other animals at the zoo that I visit all the time before my nap that I do every day."

Sofia hummed and also walked back to the castle carriage to meet Amber and James as Anami followed her.

As Anami was heading to the Castle zoo to do the daily visit she saw Sofia and Amber she walked up to them and spotted ginger whistling. "Hello, Sofia and Amber I see you came to visit Ginger today." Amber turned to her "Why yes we where admiring her fur." Anami turned to Ginger "Oh, yes I brush it every day she really likes it that way." Amber looked at Anami in amazement "You did her fur?" Anami blinked "Why yes and I keep Prailines feather shining as he likes it."

Amber hugged Anami "You're an angel." Anami confused "Hey, Cleo said the same thing I wonder why?" Sofia giggled at Anami and Amber. Then in the distance, they could hear from carriages and saw some landing.

Amber gasps, "Oh! They're here!"

Sofia looked at Amber question, "who?"

Amber answered, "Oh, I told some of our friends about the contest." as she walked off with grabbing Anamis arm, "You must tell me what keeps Prailines feathers so shiny." as she dragged her away to their friends.

---------------------Anami POV----------------------

I walked up to see Hildegard with her pet and to see Vivian with her pet I looked at James Bamboo as he spotted me and rushed over to me. "Hey I was wondering where you went I brought you a snack it back at your hut." I could see him jumping down excitedly. Just then I heard thumping from behind me and saw an Elephant with Zandar on top of it.

I was in heaven as all the pets were doing tricks but I didn't care I went to Hildegard "What kind as a ferret is your pet." "She's an albino ferret with her white fur." I looked at Hildegard "You don't mind if I brush her right." Hildegard thought for a moment until Amber came over " Hilde you should let her look at my peacock's feathers." She looked at the peacock's feathers as they gleam and turned to me "No I don't mind." I smiled as I took a brush out and examine the ferret and gently brushed out any knots until it felt really smooth and soft until it felt like it all over her body.

I spotted Sa flying to me "Oh, hello Sa did you want to enter the competition with me. Oh well ok, as long as everyone was ok with it." Sa was so excited that she started to sing and when I started to sing she grabbed her favorite string and started to dance with it.

It was time we got to the fair I saw Sofia going back to the carriage. It was time for the competition as everyone was clapping as we each had done our pets talents. I saw Sofia in the carriage and suddenly was on the stage as Clover was showing off his talent. We all clapped and cheered for them. They announced that clover won and we all cheered for them as they sat on the carriage together for the parade.

I could hear Su sigh and I nudged her, "Hey I think your still wonderful and the best."

Su looked at me on my shoulder, "Thanks Anami lets just not tell the other about this as a guy this could ruin my rep." Anami giggled and agreed.