"Just one of the Princes"

---------------------------------Amani POV-------------------------------

As the carriage was pulling me and my family as I sat next mom and dad Sofia excited said, "Oh, I hope we're not late!" as she looked at James as he replies looking back at Sofia, "we'd already been there if Amber didn't take so long to get ready."I watched Amber reached for her tiara, "I had to find my Derby tiara, that's the best thing about flying derby, everyone dresses up" I gave her a questionable look as I rolled my eyes at her.

Sofia looked back at Amber, "The best thing about the flying derby is the race, it's my favorite sport in the whole kingdom." Mom looked at Roland and explained, "Sofia used to pretend to race, using our old mop as her flying horse." I looked at my sister and snickered at her from her embarrassed passed, she glared at me for a moment as Dad looked at mom and asked, Oh, what about Amani?" Mom thought for a moment and responded, "Hmm, Anami wasn't like that she would actually go out and hang out with the horses and other animals, of course with surveillance from me, Sofia or one of the townspeople." Sofia looked at Dad and excitedly said, "Can we go any faster? I don't want to miss anything."

Dad then looked at the coachman and said, "Coachman, Better take the High road."

The Coachman smiled at Dad and replied, "Yes, your majesty." as he snapped the reins and the horses opened their wings and started to lift up in the sky.

A few moments later as we approached the derby stadium and walked to our seat, then the blasting of trumpets announces the start of the race. The people cheered and Sofia and James looked down on the edge of their seats.

Sofia explains happily, "We're just in time, the race is about to start."

Me and my family than looked down as the horses got ready to start, just then the sound of a bell rang and the horses raced off. The crowd cheered as the horses flew off into the obstacles.

James looked at Sofia and explained, "You know Sofia, royal prep a flying derby team, too.

Sofia looked at James in interest, "It does?"

James continued, "There's a try-out race next week, and we start practicing for it tomorrow, you could come to watch if you want, you too Anami."

Amber was looking at her mirror as she exclaims, "I'm going, Prince Hugo will be there, he's the best rider in the whole school."

James looked at Amber, "I'm good as Hugo."

Amber looked at James and laughed lightly, "Oh, you didn't even make the team last year."

James frown and looked away crossing his arms, "This year will be different."

I looked at James and Amber, "I don't think this is the right time for arguing, we have a race to watch remember." as I signal the race with my hand with a small smile.

Sofia got off her seat to look at the race, "Look at them go! What a great race!" as the horses just came to the finish line. As Sofia cheered and laughed, "WHOO-HOO!" Amber walking next to her as I and James smiled at her. The crowd cheered for the winner Sofia looked down at them, "Oh, it would be so much fun to ride in the flying derby." Sofia turned to Amber next to her.

Amber placed her hand on Sofia's shoulder and hand, "you and Anami should come to watch flying derby practice at school tomorrow."

Sofia thought for a moment, "Hmm...maybe I will."

They turned to me for my answer as I thought for a moment, until James said, "Anami if you ask the couch you could even pet the horses there." That grabbed my attention quickly as I answered quickly, "I'll go!" my whole family looked at me smugly and laughed as I put my hand in my face as it started to grow red in embarrassment.