The Buttercups

---------------------------------Anami's P.O.V-----------------------------

After my bracelet was discharged Sofia was showing everyone how to do the friendship not as we saw how complex it was. As we started to help her pull it tight. As we heard a whistle as we turned around saw Rubys mom followed my two different twins and my mother. Rubys mom introduces us to peg and meg and asked us to give them a buttercup welcome, Sofia, Ruby and Jade did the dance I sang the song with them. Sofia was giving them their vest she pointed out the badges she got and how she earned them, I saw Mom and Rubys mom talking. 

Rubys mom explains that we will be going through the Peppertree forest to earn enough badges when I looked at mom to see if I could go with them, she nodded her head and celebrated with them. I was waving all the buttercups goodbye as we watched them leave in there carriage. Just as they were leaving dad's carriage came in and the horn sang his return. 

The first thing he got out of the carriage, "Baileywick, at the next meeting of the knights, let's make it a roundtable."

Sofia and I rushed to hug our dad welcome home, "Hello there, Sofia and Anami. My my, what's this you're wearing?" Sofia explained, "Our Buttercup Uniform. The buttercups are hiking through the Peppertree forest tomorrow." 

Dad was shocked a moment, "Now hold on a moment, I don't know that a forest is a proper place for a princess." Mom insisted,  "Oh, They'll be fine, you know, Sofia and Anami was a buttercup before they were a princess."

Sofia excitedly, "and we only need one more badge to get my sunflower pin."

I looked at him and held his arm, "Please Dad." as Sofia grabbed his other arm. 

Dad insisted back, "But what if something happens to you?"

Mom explains, "Ruby's Mother will be there. They will be perfectly safe."

Dad was worried, "They could fall."

Mom gently said, "Then I guess they'd have to pick themselves up."

Bailiwick then interrupted, "If I may your majesty I was a groundhog scout as a boy. Exploring the great outdoors gave me the skills I use to this very day. I think princess Sofia would learn a lot by going."

Dad then eyes light up, "That it!"

I sighed, "Uh-oh"

Mom asked, "What's it?"

Dad laughed a bit, "Baileywick will accompany Sofia and Anami."

Baileywick, "Me?"

Sofia repeated, "Baileywick, dad?"

Dad explained, "Why, with your groundhog experience you're the perfect person to make sure Sofia and Anami don't get a single scratch. And I mean not a single scratch."

I sighed in my hands as he points out the last bit. As Baileywick explains back, "Not a one, your majesty."

Sofia tries to talk to dad about this, "Dad, we don't need Baileywick. We'll be fine on our own."

Dad argued back, "And you'll be even more, fine with Baileywick. I just want to make sure that you're safe and sound." as he got on his knee and fixed our uniform. 

Sofia was a bit disappointed as she agreed, "Oh, okay."

Dad smiled at us as we agreed to the terms, Baileywick tries to inform us, "You'll barely notice I'm there, Young Princesses. It'll be a wonderful hike, I promise. Groundhog's word."

The next day, I and Sofia was about ready mom was walking us out to the front gate, "Looks like a perfect day for a hike."

We agreed with her we heard Bailywick behind us, "Tallyho!" we gasped as Bailywick walked up to us with a huge backpack that looked like there were many unnecessary things, "Good Morning, Princesses!" We look astonished, "Baileywick? I've never seen you wear an outfit like that before!"