Cedric Apprentice

Anamis POV

The school was starting as kids were rushing to get to class.

I and Sofia were in our first Sorcery Class, you could tell that she was excited.

Fauna tapped her wand to get everyone's attention, "Good Morning, class. Today we're going to learn one of my favorite spells: Turing a rock into a ruby. You hold your wand just so, say the magic words, and flick the wand. MUTATO RUBIO!" The class was ohhing as I just sighed at the demonstration. "Now it's your turn. " It was now our turn as I didn't even say the word or pick up the wand and pointed at the rock with my finger and turned them into Ruby. I spotted Sofia looking around in worry as she was not getting the spell done like she wanted to. Fauna dismissed the class as she also announced that there are three spells to learn and be tested on them.

As we got home Sofia took off to practice as I headed inside to find Dad. I search I found him in his study with mom. I walked inside to get their attention, "What wrong Anamis?" Mom asked me.

"Well we have to do a sorcery test in a couple of days but since I can do magic without a wand and such should I still do it with one?" I explained to mom in worry. She looked at me the same way at me and looked at Dad.

Dad was thinking about this, "That is a good question you need magic to survive but if you use too much you could get seriously sick. How about I mail the school for there advise." I nodded and sat next to mom as she stroked my hair. "Good, Idea Rolly," Mom exclaimed. Mom kept stroking my hair as it slowly sent me to sleep.

----------------------------- The Next Day---------------------------------------------------------

Amani walked into class to have Fana stop her.

"Anami dear I got your letter from your parents," Fawna exclaimed.

Fawna handed her a wand that had a small vial attached to it.

"This has some of your old powers that had been concentrated, we have back up so when that vial is empty, we will provide another. One for practice and another for the test, ok." Fawna explained.

Amani nodded understanding what Fawna had explained and headed to her seat.

---------------------------------------Home -----Amani P.O.V.--------------------------------------------

When we got home I saw Sofia rushed off in her wizard robes. Thinking she rushed off to go practice, I walked off to mom and dad as they were getting ready for their visitors. Mom saw me walking up to them, as dad was examining the castle.

"Anami hello dear so what did the fairies say," Mom asked

"Fawna gave me a wand that has my old stabilized magic, "I showed her, I looked over at dad with a questionable look, "what's wrong with dad?"

Mom looked back at him, "Oh, we have some important guest coming over and he thinks we should change something about the castle."

I looked up at the castle and point out, "How about the old gargoyles."

Dads eyes open in realization, "That it, good job Anami, King Magnus is coming over he's always bragging." Dad turned to Bailywick, "Go get Cedric for me." Bailywick bowed and rushed off.

As Bailywick walked off I turned to mom, "I'm going to go practice for the test." I walked off to the garden, I turned rocks into jewelry, I notice that King Magnus cart has arrived, I put away the jeweled rocks away and walk to the dining room listening to Magnus bragged away. I looked down and ate my food. 

I heard Sofia complement Cedric, "We have a royal sorcerer too. Maybe he can put on a show too." I could hear dad trying to stop Sofia.

King Magnus agreed to interrupt Dad, "How about the Night after Tomorrow it is." 

Sofia smiled, "I can't wait to tell Mr.Cedric." 

Dinner was over as I watched Sofia rushed off to Cedric tower. I went to my room and grabbed my doll and played with it in the corner of my room. 

--------------------------------------The Night After Tomorrow---(At School)------------

Fauna was passing out the ingredients for the test and wishing us luck.

I at first pointed out my wand to the rock and transformed it into a ruby, then I turned to the lime into an Emerald, and finally turned the shoe into a crystal shoe like Cinderella that shined. I looked over at Sofia as she did her test too.

When we got home Sofia rushed off to mom and dad to show off her gold star. As King Magnus walked in, Sofia rushed off to help Cedric. 

I was watching Sofia and Cedric performed as Sofia 'accidentally' spilled a potion on herself. I narrowed my eyes at her as everyone was in a panic until Cedric changed her back. As the show goes on Cedric made a rabbit go invisible with one of his potions, we all clapped as the performance was over. 

When Sofia and Cedric headed back to the tower I waited at the bottom of the stairs. I watched Sofia headed down the stair, "Accedntly spill, huh?" Sofia smiled at me and battered her eyes innocently, "Yup it was an accident." I narrowed my eyes until we both started to laugh and held each other's hands until we got our rooms.