Part II

Part 2: Forbidden Fruit

I would tell you about the things
They put me through
The pain I've been subjected to
But the Lord himself would blush
The countless feasts laid at my feet
Forbidden fruits for me to eat
But I think your pulse would start to rush

"Walking In My Shoes", Depeche Mode

"Well, Malfoy? What brings you here to the Muggle World?" 

Draco kept on walking calmly without answering Harry's question.

They had left the club a minute ago, heading towards Draco's flat, and since that moment the fair-haired man had been walking silently, his white hands inside the pocket of his coat and his gaze lost somewhere far away.

Harry waited for a while, and when Draco silence was menacing. Becoming persistent, he began again; "I expected you to be living happily ever after at Malfoy Manor, playing at the little brave Death Eater with that lovely father of yours..." Harry taunted.

Oh well, now he's got to answer, he thought when Draco suddenly stopped, but Harry expectations were quickly contradicted. Draco took a slightly crushed packet of Marlboro from his pocket and lit a cigarette.

Harry frowned. "How long have you been smoking?" he asked. 

Draco took a drag of the smoke and turned towards Harry. "How long have you been such an annoying git, Potter?" He drawled just like he used to do during the great old Hogwarts' times.

Finally! This is Malfoy, Harry thought, happily satisfied, pleased of having caused a reaction.

"Well, this is the demonstration that some things never change," Harry said, smirking. "Now, tell me, why is a rich spoiled brat living in the Muggle World, working as a muggle? And which work, if I can tell..." he teased.

Draco took another drag of the smoke, then he looked at him with his cold grey eyes. "Listen, Potter. Since you wanted to, we're going to fuck tonight. Fuck period. Right? So stop with these crap about my life. I don't want to tell you," he paused, lowering his gaze, "and you don't want to know. Believe me," he added, in a quieter tone.

Harry shrugged. "Ok, Malfoy. I won't ask you about your life, but just tell me why that man said you couldn't refuse to do what he told you...?"

Draco sighed. "You never give in, do you?" He shook his head. "I have a debt with him," he explained shortly.

"And does he make you pay it this way?" Harry insisted, following his sudden curiosity.

"Exactly," Draco muttered.

"How much is this debt?"

"35.000 pounds now."

There wasn't much more to add at this point and so they kept on walking silently for a while.

Then, suddenly, Draco spoke, "Who could have said that the Marvellous Harry Potter would become a fag... " he considered out loud and sounding slightly surprised, just as he had though about that little particular for the first time.

Harry frowned, quite annoyed by that remark. "Who could have said that Mr I Own The World would have ended up being a whore," he countered nastily.