Part X

Part 10: The Things You Say and The Things You Do

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me

"Coming Back To Life", Pink Floyd

His fingers ran on that ivory skin. Harry leaned towards the body resting in his embrace, kissing softly every sensitive spot he had learned to remember so well, his skilled lips leaving a trail of warm pleasure behind them. 

Draco was shivering.  Harry held him tighter, still subjecting him to his tender ministrations. His hands kept caressing the other, softly, almost lovingly, touching and brushing everywhere.  Finally, Harry's fingers closed around Draco's throbbing member, making him jerk suddenly.  Harry didn't let go. His arms closed possessively around his lover, while his hand kept caressing his cock softly, teasingly. He let his gaze travel lovingly over the man in his arms.

Draco lay defenceless under his lover’s touch. His amazing grey eyes were closed, his perfect lips slightly parted and Harry could feel his light breath teasing his skin.  The Gryffindor smiled pleased at that sight, and shifted slightly against Draco's body.  Suddenly his lips where on the Slytherin's cock.

Draco arched his back, barely holding back a moan, and allowed Harry's lips to brush over his member. Harry’s tongue licked him slowly, damping his sensitive skin, teasing him to the edge of pleasure.  Finally, Harry took his lover's cock in his mouth completely.

A little sweet cry escaped Draco's lips and Harry stilled for a moment, his tongue warm and wet against the smooth skin.  When he felt the blonde relax again, Harry began to lower his lips over the throbbing erection, slowly, painfully slowly.  The Slytherin tensed, every fibre of his being focused on the intoxicating pleasure that was Harry's mouth.

The Gryffindor’s hands kept moving on Draco's flawless skin slowly, teasingly, caressing it sweetly. Harry was taking his own pleasure in mastering the slender body under his ministrations. And when his lover barely audible moans and slight squirming were taking him dangerously close to the edge, Harry gently pushed his fingers into Draco's mouth.

Draco sucked on them, just as Harry was sucking him. Eventually he stopped and the Gryffindor's skilled fingers began finding their way down, until they reached Draco's warm and tight entrance.

Slowly, Harry pushed against the muscle ring. His fingers moved in and out several times, while he distracted his lover with his wet movements on his cock. When he finally felt Draco relax completely against the intrusion, he stopped, and withdrawing from that intoxicating warmness, Harry's member began to work his way into his lover.

Draco tensed again, arching his back, involuntarily allowing Harry better access. But they had all the time in the world, and the black-haired man wanted to take it slowly.  Leisurely, he pushed his way into Draco, sliding into him completely.  He stood still for a while, with his lover pinned under his body, trailing wet kisses on his neck, playing with his platinum hair under his fingers.

Draco sighed, completely defenceless under that sweet assault. His eyes were still closed.  Harry saw him frowning slightly as he began to move again inside him, without hurry, but enjoying every inch of heat and pleasure.

The Slytherin moaned slightly, jerking his head on one side, giving Harry the chance to bite his neck softly, to suck and lick his skin gently, while his hand reached Draco's cock, stroking it slowly but firmly with each thrust.