0 - Bad Day

Y/N's POV:

Y/N opened the door, wearing a frown as she stomps to her room. "Hi hun..." Her mother smiled faintly, watching in amusement as her daughter slammed her bedroom door.

"What's wrong?" She asked, knocking on the door lightly. "Nothing, mom!!"

Nothing is fine, though.

Her mother is gonna worry about her and try to talk to her if she tells her that. Y/N sighed and flopped on her bed.

Today was not the best day.

.

.

.

[Earlier]

"I don't need you anyway! She's better than you! Prettier. Smarter. More-"

"I'm leaving you."

"GO! I don't care!"

"...You promise-"

"I said I don't fucking care."

Y/N throws the nearest thing she has (Oikawa's diary and it was out of anger) to Oikawa, it slams against his neck, and he yelps. "Ow! What the f-" He said before Y/N slams the door behind her.

.

.

.

"Dinner's ready!" Her mother yelled from the kitchen, snapping Y/N out of her thoughts. "Coming!!" Y/N yelled back. She realized her is still wearing her uniform and change her clothes before rushing down the stairs.

Her mother smiled as Y/N sat down at the table. "I got good news for ya."

I fidget with my chopstick and look at her in curiosity. "Yea?"

"I got a new job in Tokyo, we're moving!"

.

.

.