8 - Feelings

Kenma's POV:

"What do you think?" Kuroo asked Kenma. Kenma was not paying attention to the conversations so he gave Kuroo a confused look, pausing his games. Kuroo sighed. "So I was thinking..."

Kenma half keep his eyes on Kuroo and half pays attention to the game. "So what do you think?" Kuroo suddenly said. Kenma slightly raises his eyebrows.

"What?" The conversation was going really quick, so quick that Kenma could not hear anything. Kuroo gave him a bored face. "Nevermind. What were you doing while I was talking?"

Kenma frowned and raises his switch a little. Isn't it obvious?

They stayed in silence for a while before Kuroo started a conversation. "How's Y/N?" He said, giving Kenma a slight smirk.

"Fine." Kenma said, focusing on his game. Kuroo's smirk fell. He thought for a while and smirk again. "Let's invite her to our next match!"

"Sure." Kenma simply replied. He knows, even if they didn't invite her Y/N would go to their next match, for Kenma, anyways. That doesn't mean that Kenma doesn't invite her. He did, every time, even though he is nervous about it.

"Be more excited, Kenma!" Kuroo smiled, raises his hand to slap Kenma's back but retreated. "Won't you get excited if someone cute is cheering for you? I would!"

Kenma flinched. He realized that Kuroo just called Y/N "cute." I mean, Y/N is cute... He admitted to himself before giving Kuroo a glare and returning to his game. Kuroo just keeps smirking at him, making him irritated.

"See you later then, Kenma!!" Kuroo waved at him as he went to his house next to the Kozumes' house. Kenma waved back slightly then he finds the key to his house and went in.

.

.

.

Cute, huh? Kenma frowned.

He did notice something different. He feels comfortable and fine around Y/N, even if there's a crowd around them. And now when Kuroo said that's Y/N's cute...he feels something, jealousy, maybe?

What is he even thinking? That he likes Y/N?

Maybe...

I think. Kenma admitted. That I like Y/N.

.

.

.