11 - Fights

Y/N's POV:

Y/N stared at the big bold words on Kenma's TV. 'GAME OVER'. She glances over at the pudding head boy who was blankly staring at the screen, not reacting to his failure.

"Kenma?" Y/N quietly called him. When Kenma didn't react at all, she called his name again-this time, louder. "Kenma!" No use. She paused her game and shook his shoulders slightly.

Kenma finally snapped out of his thoughts.

"It's the second time this week! Are you okay?" Y/N said, pointing to the screen. Kenma sighed and restart the game again.

"I'm fine...I have a lot on my mind, I guess." He mumbled, barely loud enough for Y/N to hear. "Okay..." Y/N said, raising her eyebrow slightly. She could feel Kenma's glance at her for a few minutes before he returned to his TV.

She could feel her heart beat faster as Kenma moved a little bit near her. She has already realized that she likes him, a long time ago.

The next time, he lost again.

He doesn't look distracted, he looks...disappointed? Yea, this time, Y/N doesn't need to worry about him that much. It's just normal Kenma who lost here and there. Rarely. Y/N frowns.

"Are you seriously okay?!" She started to get irritated because Kenma wouldn't be honest with her. She wasn't gonna start to ignore all the signs!

Kenma flinched and Y/N started to feel a little bad.

"Ah-uh-Sorry..." He paused and continue. "Why didn't you tell me about Oikawa, though? I have to ask Miyu about him, why didn't you tell me that he was your ex?!" He suddenly gets a little angry and frowns.

"How-I wasn't comfortable, okay?!" Y/N frowned and moved inches away from him. "It's not like he will ever talk to me again! Why do you care anyway?" She never wanted to yell at Kenma. But she was shocked at that time when he asked about Oikawa, why does he care? Why is he bringing up the subject of Oikawa so suddenly?

Miyu and she have fought before. Just some rude comments over little things, but they make up eventually (in a short time). So she wasn't familiar with fighting and yelling with her friends.

And besides...it reminds her too much of Oikawa.

"Of course I-I care!" Kenma winced. Y/N widen her eyes.

"Y-you care?!" Y/N stood up and stand next to the door. "Y-you should know that I'm uncomfortable with that subject! But you mention it like you didn't even care!" Kenma gave her a regretting look.

"Y/N..." He mumbled. "I-I'm sorry." Y/N said before she left the room, running to the exit, and sprung to her house.

She can't take any aggression from anyone.

.

.

.

Y/N slapped the door opened. In the kitchen, her mother flinched and glance outside the kitchen. "Hi, honey! You're home early." She remarked and raised her eyebrows slightly. "What's wrong? You look like you just bunched a bear and it chased you."

Y/N almost rolled her eyes at her remark. She smiled instead. "I'm fine! Kenma's just sleepy and he needs to rest so I have to go home." Her mother looks unconvinced but nodded.

Y/N went to her bedroom. She burst into tears.

Kenma reminded her of Oikawa and the fights they would have.

She wishes she hasn't fallen for him.

But...she feels something.

Unlike Oikawa, she feels like she could trust him.

.

.

.