5 - Hello

Y/N's POV:

Y/N looks up to see a dark (green-ish, I guess) brown boy with quite long hair and what seems like hazel eyes. He was the boy who makes eye contact with her, and the boy who was playing his switch.

"Uh...Hey." He said, trying hard to make eye contact with her but she could tell it wasn't working that well.

"Hey!" Y/N greeted him with a small, comforting smile, hoping to get friendly with him. Y/N beckons him to sit next to her.

The boy seems nervous at first but he eventually sits down next to her.

"What's your name?" Y/N asked, she was also kind of nervous. "Um...Kenma...Kozume." The boy said, focusing on the game he is playing on his switch. "You can call me Kenma, though..."

"Okay, Kenma." Y/N tested the name. "F/N L/N. What game are you playing?"

.

.

.

They were getting comfortable. Y/N learned that Kenma is a shy and smart boy, especially when it comes to gaming.

Y/N wasn't really good at the game she played, at least, compare to Kenma but Kenma wasn't discouraging her. He's quite supportive, actually and he gives great advice when it comes to games.

"Uh, Y/N? What time is it?" Kenma asked Y/N and Y/N pulled out her phone. "It's- OH NO- It's 5:46 pm! It's almost past dinner time!!" Y/N panicked a little. "I-I think I need to get going. Sorry!"

"Oh. It's okay. I think I need to get going, t-too." Y/N could barely hear Kenma. "Okay, bye! I hope I'll see you soon!!"

"Bye." Y/N heard a faint whisper before she went into her house.

.

.

.

Kenma's POV:

[The next day]

Kenma thinks the girl is fun to talk to. She can get a little questioning and annoy sometimes, but he didn't mind that much.

"Kenma!" He heard a familiar voice behind him said. He turns around to see Y/N. "O-oh, hey..." He was sitting alone for lunch since Kuroo is a second-year and he has a different lunch period.

"Can I sit with you?" Y/N smiled and Kenma gave her a slight nod. "Where's...your friend?" Kenma has seen Y/N (at that time he didn't know her) with a blonde girl with short hair hanging out together.

"She's sick, so she has to get a day off." Y/N replied, looking over at his bento and started eating hers. "O-oh." Kenma whispered and continued playing on his switch. "Have you been playing last night? I got one of mine characters into level 50."

"Really?! Let me see!" Kenma showed Y/N his character. "Cool! I got one of mine to level 50, too! Look." And they spend the lunch period talking and eating.

.

.

.