3 - Miyu

The photo up top is Miyu! (She's lesbian btw so you know...this is a spoiler)

Y/N's POV:

The sun is covered by the clouds, the dark clouds. Y/N don't know what the temperature is, but she assumed it's really cold because she is literally freezing.

Y/N don't know how long she can stand here anymore, so she ran into the school building.

She just finished taking a tour around the school with another student and now is the first day of her going to this school.

Y/N looks around the female students and glance down at her own uniform.

Okay... She is wearing the same uniform and everything was the same. She didn't want to stand out by not tying her ribbon right or not putting her shirt in her skirt.

Already, she's missing the "Good morning, Y/N-chan!" or "You're late, Y/N!" from her friends. She could feel the curious glances on her as she walked down the hallway full of 1st years.

She ignored the glances as she went down the lockers and found her own. Before she could even get her textbooks out of there, she feel a soft touch to the shoulder and turn around. In fornt of me is a blonde girl with dark brown eyes, she wasn't that pretty but she is pleasant.

"Hi! Are you the new student?" Her (quite) deep but soft voice asked, she smiled at Y/N. "I have a name." She wanted to snap at her but instead Y/N simply say "Yea."

"My name is Miyu, what's your name?" The blonde girl, Miyu, asked Y/N. Y/N gave her a small friendly smile. Am I making a friend?! Y/N thought.

"I-It's Y/N." Y/N suddenly stuttered. "That's a pretty name!" Miyu compliment her. Y/N could tell that she is trying very hard to be her friend. "Thank you, I guess." Y/N tilted my head. "Why...are you talking to me?"

Y/N knows that the question is very sudden but she really need to know if Miyu is just being friendly or really want to be her friend. She have some toxic and fake friends before...so she wanted avoid toxic people.

Miyo also tilted her head. "Huh? Oh..." She gave me a sad smile. "Well...Ever since I moved here...Everyone thinks I'm weird and too friendly so I never really make any friends."

Y/N feels kind of bad for her. "Oh, sorry." Y/N then smile at her. "It's okay! Want to sit with me at lunch?" Y/N nodded.

"Sure."

.

.

.