2 - Goodbyes

Y/N's POV:

Y/N wanted to move. Now.

The past few days have been a living hell.

Y/N wasn't in the same classes with Oikawa, so that's a plus. But one class was a mix of 1st and 2nd years, so that includes Oikawa.

(Y/N is the 1st year and Oikawa is the 2nd year. Kenma is going to be the 1st year)

"Her" and Oikawa just always flirt. Always. I just simply avoid them. But it's quite hard to notice the loud laughs and the smug side glances Oikawa gives her.

"Pay attention." Her friend gave her a frown and point to their lab report.

"Yep." Y/N went back to writing about their finished report.

Oikawa grinned at her and Y/N rolled her eyes.

I'm gonna try ignoring him for next week.

.

.

.

Her mother is working on the transferring stuff and Y/N peeked a little on them. Worries started to fill her up.

What if everyone thinks I'm weird?

Will I even make a friend?

How am I gonna catch up on works?

What if someone spread stupid rumors about me?

What if-

"HEY!!" Her younger sister raised an eyebrow at her worried face. "I know what you're thinking." Y/N sighed and nodded. Her smaller sister was younger but smart and she always seems to know what people think.

"What am I thinking?"

"Worrying about school and stuff."

"You're right." Her little sister looks proud.

.

.

.

She remembers what Oikawa has promised her when they first start dating.

"I promise that I will forever love you."

The fangirls won't get in the way, I promise I will reject any of them that confessed to me. I only love you. Remember that, okay?"

"I love you so much..."

It's all lies but Y/N did trust him, for a little while anyway.

.

.

.

Y/N like her new house. It's a little smaller and the 1st floor is smaller, but it's fine for her family.

She started to put her stuffs to places she wanted them to be in.

Y/N isn't the most organize person...sometimes she get a little lazy. Well, most of the time she's lazy.

She's gonna sleep on a futon until her new bed arrives. Y/N lie down on the futon and go on her switch. She just download a new rpg game and is starting it.

After some time of losing and winning, Y/N got a message on her phone. She assumed it was her mother so she peeked at the message.

One new message from STUPID EX who don't deserve you

Oh. It's Oikawa. (By the way, her friend changed his contact name.)

Y/N click on the message and decided to block him instantly.

Y/N's fingers hover over the block button and she dare to glance at the message.

"I'm sorry she's better than you. 😘✌️"

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed and she block him.

Stupid. She cursed herself. At this rate... I think won't be able to get over him soon...

Oh. Forgot something.

She started blocking him on all social media to avoid interaction with him.

.

.

.

It's the last day of her going to Aoba Johsai.

Her friends are currently hugging (more like suffocating) her.

"I'll miss you!"

"Me too!"

"I would never-"

"Shhh! Don't say something mean and sarcastic!"

"I wasn't going to-"

"SHH!"

"You guys-"

"I WASN'T EVEN-"

"Shut up-"

"Hey hey you guys-"

"Yes yes yes."

"I'm crying right now and you guys-"

"I'll miss you a lot, Y/N!"

Y/N smiled. She is gonna miss a lot of things.

.

.

.