1 - Moving

Y/N's POV:

[A few weeks earlier]

Oikawa and her and been getting to a lot of fights lately. They were mostly because he was flirting back with his fangirls but they make up in a couple of hours.

But then a new girl came into their class.

She immediately chose the empty seat behind Oikawa and flirts with him wherever she got a chance. Y/N was too much of a coward to tell her about her and Oikawa's relationship, though, she did give hints.

"She" also became one of Oikawa's fangirls, which irritate Y/N a lot and sometimes Y/N just wants to punch her in the face.

Oikawa assures her that they are just friends.

Y/N believed him. But not anymore.

There were a school dance and Y/N thought Oikawa will ask her to the dance but he told her that he has a family emergency.

She ends up going to the dance with 2 of her friends anyway and catches Oikawa swaying with "her".

And then they fought. It ends up with a bad breakup and a broken heart.

It hurts.

.

.

.

[Present day]

Y/N nearly chokes on her food. "W-what?"

"Yup!" Her mother grinned widely and sat down at the table and begin to eat. "I notice you been upset since the dance. You won't tell me why anyways--- I got a job! So we need to move."

Y/N stayed in silence for a while and sighed. "I guess I'll tell you why now..."

After a while of her talking about what happened in the last few weeks, her mother's sweet smile disappear. "How dare he! I'll choke him to death or drop something really heavy on him-"

"Calm down, mom! It's alright now...since we're moving." She has to admit she is excited about the move, she gave her mother a little smile.

"Of course, honey! Want to hear about my new job?" Y/N nodded.

They ate while they talk.

Y/N must admit that it was quite an exciting dinner.

.

.

.

Her mother said they were going to move in 2 weeks. It was short notice but it has to be done, so Y/N started packing not-so-important things as soon as she finishes dinner.

She has told her friends (her small group of friends) that she will be moving. They were sad but they are fine with "a new start" for Y/N.

Y/N is glad that she will be moving soon.

She wasn't the most popular girl but she wasn't the girl that got bullied every day either. She prefers to keep a small group of friends and avoids gossiping.

But she got teased or mocked at least once a day ever since the school dance. She wasn't very thrilled about that.

Y/N sighed as she looks over the one box she finished packing.

"I hope the new school is fine..." Y/N mumbled under her breath.

.

.

.