4 - Meeting

Kenma's POV:

Kenma went out of his house for fresh air. Not really...it's more like his mother kicked him out to exercise or to make fRiEndS. Luckily, he was able to grab his switch when his mother rushed him out of the house.

Kenma shuddered. It already stopped snow, for today, but the snow still remains thick. He wrapped his scarf around his neck and zipped his jacket up.

Kenma stayed on the street, in front of his house. He didn't want to walk in the snow. The snow would eventually melt and soak his boots.

He clicked the buttons on his switch. Beep Boop Bok boop.

Beep Boop Boop Beep bo.

Kenma paused his game and stopped clicking the buttons.

Beep Boop bok BOK bek. Click Click.

Kenma look up and saw a girl sitting in front of the house that was in front of the Kozumes' house. Kenma remembers that his mom was talking about a family moving into our neighborhood at dinner but he wasn't really paying attention.

Kenma tilted his head slightly. The girl has e/c eyes and h/c hair and she is sitting down near the gray, electric pole, avoiding the snow. The girl is focused on her switch, the clicking was very intense.

Kenma tried to focus on his switch, but he was not gonna let the opportunity of making a (gamer) friend getaway. He wanted to approach her...but he can't.

He wouldn't know what to said or what to do.

He must have been staring because when he snaps out of his thoughts, the girl was making eye contact with him. He broke the contact immediately and saw a glimpse of the girl focusing on her switch again.

Ouch. That was awkward. He decided to risk it...even if he wasn't gonna talk that much. He walks (more like stumbles) over the thick layer of snow and keeps a small distance between the girl and him.

"Uh...Hey..."

.

.

.