10 - Ex

Kenma's POV:

Shoyo and Y/N are mutual friends, Kenma can tell that.

They just know each other because they are linked to Kenma, the same way Kenma knows Miyu and Ichika. Shoyo is friendly to Y/N and Y/N is friendly to Shoyo, a little unsettling but Kenma wasn't complaining.

How Y/N and Shoyo meet was one day, Y/N was hanging out with Kenma, alone but Shoyo suddenly appeared and Kenma needs to introduce both of them to each other.

Now they were hanging out in Kenma's house. Y/N is on her switch and phone, texting with her friends and playing video games. Shoyo on the other hand is discussing something related to volleyball with Kenma.

"The brunette's name is Tooru Oikawa!" Shoyo told Kenma. "I mean- Oikawa-senpai." That caught Y/N's attention.

"Tooru..." She mumbled, glancing at them and to her phone again. Shoyo heard that mumble and turn around to the h/c girl who was sitting at the kotatsu.

"Yea! Do you know him?" Shoyo asked Y/N. Kenma raises his eyebrows, he was curious and a little jealous.

"Oh, y-yea..." Kenma could tell that Y/N was nervous but Shoyo probably ignored that and continues to ask questions. "Is he your friend or-" Shoyo tried to ask more questions but got interrupted.

"Shoyo, I want to show you something." Kenma changed the subject and pulled out his phone. He was going to show Shoyo a not very interesting photo, but he has to change the subject for Y/N.

Y/N gave him a grateful smile that makes distracting Shoyo worthwhile.

.

.

.

After Shoyo left, Kenma turned to Y/N.

"What's wrong a-about that brunette?" Kenma wasn't sure what to call the older brunette. Y/N tucked a (short/long) strand of hair that was covering her hair and smiled at Kenma again.

"Ah," Y/N said. "Nothing." Liar. The look on Y/N's face, though, tells Kenma that she wasn't comfortable with talking about this brunette. Kenma sat next to Y/N.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to talk about it." He said, pulling out his switch. "But you can always talk to me...you know." He blushes slightly. Y/N smiled.

"Okay."

.

.

.

"Hey, Sato." Kenma greeted Miyu. (Miyu's last name is Sato.) Miyu almost jumped out of her seat.

"I told you to call me Miyu!" She gave Kenma a small smile. "Do you need anything?"

"Just a question," Kenma mumbled. "Do you know who's Tooru Oikawa?" Miyu raises her eyebrows a little. "Maaaaybe? Y/N talked here and there about him." She said.

"Who's he?" Kenma asked again, slightly frowning. "Her ex, I think. They broke up...I think before she moves here?" Miyu shrugged. Kenma widen his eyes.

"O-oh. Okay...Thank you. See you..." Kenma thanked her and went to his seat. He was filled with thoughts. Why didn't Y/N tell me but she told Miyu? Kenma sighed, earning some confused glances from his classmates.

Y/N walked in a few minutes before the teacher walks in. "Good morning, Kenma!" She smiled and waved at Kenma. He blushes and waved back.

Still, he was still wondering about Oikawa.

.

.

.