;one

-
-no signal of inquiry-

___________1;one___________
____________

When trees shadows upon us, the feeling of uncertainty creeps on me. In a needy situation I must not be scared, I'll act in otherwise to surroundings that actually scares me for you to see what I'm capable of. Moonshine is what they relate me to; the younger ones aren't bothered to the nickname. The older ones however, call and praise the name whenever light of the day comes. All are younger than me but the seven of us are aged different.

Moonshine; given as a protector for the younger at dusk. When night falls, surrounding seems to shift. The goal is to stay out of danger when they are in slumber. Being in this uncertainty of sort forest, everything falls in the hand of nature and what's behind it mortified others, apparently. The matter to which I have not discover triggers me to keep pushing everyone to hurry in pace when clearly most were tired. The supplies of food has appear when being in between four tall barks of trees which positioned in a diamond shape, oddly and has occurred and average of three times. The position of the bark wonders me a lot to what was here as those barks were burned, access ash still fresh surrounding it. Could it be witchcraft? Or

"Just a natural event that happens ones in a while since it's a forest" what natural event happens every five days? Questionable but gave in as the younger was smart in some way. "Jake is an A student in school but sometimes he doesn't get the point of philosophical thinking" one with the name, Jungwon said with a little giggle at the end.

All had their own charm, whether you like it or not. The convincing of one to accept the others charm took less in a day to do so as the younger was all ready to express their feelings now or then. Maybe some weren't, like me and another younger, Sunghoon. Not knowing who we are socializing to, maybe made the other anxious but later to figure out the younger socializes less than the others as he need to be at training centers early and would be going back late. The younger ever said it felt odd when he tries to socialize as it wasn't his usual activity up until now.

How indifferent we are. To most living human beings, socializing is an activity that helps one in their day; asking for napkins from the counter for the spillage of their coffee on their bag, catching up with an aunt that hasn't been in town for years or helping someone whom you had bumped into on the sidewalk, these situation are often associated with talking to another and sometimes friendships or even beyond that could occurs.

Looking back, I was always that one to witness these and all kinds of situation never would it be me. Maybe I was being way to cautious, even the gaze of others to another I would avoid and most of the time their gaze would be place on me. The sentence that often appears in my head would be "Stop it, I don't want to be associated with you" or "Don't walk over to me, please" pleading was all I did. Stuff sounds harsh in mind, but turns out differently when interpreted in real life.

Sick and tired of those subjective thinking, it hazes the head so much affecting daily chores. Doctors would prescribe me with all kinds of legal drugs that would somehow ease my mind however it brought me to the ER every time. A view of misunderstatements played like clips in my mind, would it be that I have wrongly interpreted the symptoms? From experiences as shared, then gladly shifted to observation mode where eyes and ears are put to the test when those around talked. It was fascinating, it felt like I was part of some conversation and needless to say, I need not to talk, just listen and watch.

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]