;seven

-
-one out of three-

__________7;seven_________
___________

Warm exposed skin against each other, when wind howls in our ears, a tight squeeze on my waist. Every blow of noise he flinched and held onto me for his dear life, light strokes on his hair and back to calm him down. Exhaustion fell in the younger, head leaned in towards the crook of my neck. His heated face warmed my bare neck, a brief act of sympathy left my lips, whispered into his ear, "Jake dear, why don't you lie on my lap, so your neck won't be strain," instead of flinching like he does previously, head snuggled more and body fully pressed on mine, arms still wrapped around me,

Letting him rest, Niki came up asking, "Can I snuggle with you too," shyly as his eyes faced the ground. The youngest wanted care and warmth out of the oldest, but Sunoo butted in along with Jungwon, "Niki come here, don't disturb them" . That's when the two others who were busy tidying up the mess the youngsters did, darted their eyes toward us. A flash sombre glints in Jay's eyes, glassy as he turns away.

Eyes still on him along with Niki next to him. His gaze was either on the ground or closed, ready to open my heart to hear his feelings but Jungwon was already there, always there for Jay. Scoffing at the younger, eyes made their way back to the boy in my embrace, a mutter heard and made me fuzzy inside, "Leave Heeseung alone, he's mine," to think the younger was trying to protect, a soft giggle let out, lips curled up. Brushing his hair out of his eyes, planted a delicate kiss on his forehead.

After some time, the sun has set leaving the surroundings in darkness. Sunghoon set wood chunks in the center, lighting them up with matches he found. Seated really close to me, like Jake did. His head planted onto my shoulders and hands intertwined with mine, his boldness was on another level. Having a look at him, his eyes fluttered open, staring right in mine, having not missed the change of colour in his eyes. Now luminescing gray and flickered green. Silence when his eyes hold much sadness and despair, leaning in, for it to flicker pink. Alluring whoever stares at them. Called his name out several times, only for him to keep leaning in, he then stopped, eyes held the same colour, lust beaming. The gap we had closed, lips attached. Tenderness of it washed down all anxiety.

The soft movement had me dazed and soon to realize blood streaming down, the younger licked it all and continued to suck the opening of my wounded lip. All action stopped when Jake moved in closer, almost seated on my lap.

Eyes changing to a bloody red, desire and passion. Through his eyes, reading it like a children's book, he itches to push Jake away, full of irritation "What do you want, Sunghoon?" gaining his attention back with a low tone. From the harrow gaze he had on Jake, a sudden change to an innocent looking child, "Can I suck on you more?" his orbs twinkled while examining him a little longer, the frustration in the younger came back.

Uninterested with the delay, he runs his tongue on the surface of my bare neck, fingers still lace together as he bit through my skin, sucking it. Pleasure came with it, wimping at the pain he caused. Once satisfied, he pulled away and adjoined our lips again. Pure adoration within him.

The moment cooled down and he had one of his palms on his face, covering it as he let all humiliation sink in at his desire to feed though he didn't let go of my hand. "Hyung, I'm so sorry" he said in between his palm, muffled out. A hummed, accepting his apology. Abruptly he looked at me, lost at words for a few seconds before recollecting, "You weren't tangled up with my eyes," with every word he says, it gets lower, another hummed in response followed with a 'why?. Nothing said, leaving my semi question hanging,

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]