;eight

-
-another encounter but plus one-

_________8;eight_________

___________

Every minute passed, the blood sucking creature didn't say a word. One out of many creatures, vampires. Excitement built its way up, a possibility of more creatures within this circle of youth. Night falls, its coldness increasing hour after hour. The younger, worn out and rested against me.

Usual sight with the fire burning, cooling the chilly air. Rustled dried leaves, a whimper in a near distance. Hand over his mouth, streams flow out his childlike eyes. Concern overflows, a shake and it's gone. Jungwon will be there for him, as usual, so leaving him in that state won't matter. Kicking concerned feelings around, and a final decision made, oh but how quick that conclusion changes when ears perked up upon wailing and heavy breaths.

Positioned both younger against the tree, next to each other to fill the missing presence. The anxiety is killing, stabbing and urging to know the unsettled pain in the younger. A brief walk to the troubled younger with glowing eyes, backing up from the ground. Near enough to see his palms dripping blood, an alarming panic within him as he continued shaking his head backing up with it. "Jay, tell me what's wrong" one knee down next to his foot, slow movement to grab his blood rushing palms, light airy kisses on his fingers an attempt to calm him, to stop him from backing up more at least. The unforeseen move had him dazed before he shed more tears, stroking his cheek in another attempt to minimize his tears. "Look what you did to yourself," a faded smile to not scare him off.

On the spur of the moment, the flowing bloody hand that was situated in mine, I grasped it a little, a yelp from the calmed younger, licking of the blood from his wrist up to the wounded hole. The red liquid stopped rushing out, having another lick but this time eyes made their way to the younger, scandalous. "Why didn't you need me?" tone in slight frustration at all the unanswered questions that were submitted to the younger.

A shift of movement, light flashes striking out our eyes. There, brought us both in a space bright as supposed heaven, warm lighting spotted above us like sun down. Below, fresh grass and sprinkles of flowers around, a tree shading us, flowers of its own bloomed indicating late spring.

"W-where," silently he said. Overwhelmed by the change of surroundings. This felt all in serene, who else would bring me into such bliss?

"Heeseung," he sweetly called out. Eagerly swaying my head back to face bliss perfection, a smile on his lips as I called out, "Hanbin" and it grew bigger, his smile hovering above me now. Infected by his, a grin he managed me to have on. He squealed up and down, a brief stop when he kneeled down, pinching and squishing on my cheeks. The excitement in him, bloomed a lushed smile that shined in front of him, there he increased his actions.

Sore red cheeks once he stopped. Eyes softly on the younger behind, witnessing all doins. A short blink he washes of his fear, earning his heed, it soothed more, "Are you aware," he started a bit anxious as he glanced over at the younger, "that he is under your care?" a slight pause.

Catching up on his words, remunerating a few encounters back, "So am I again, descent of evil?" a slow nod from the elder. Finally the assurance that I've waited, no heart and soul but with the older. Two beings immersed in one body to fulfill the dreadful world. Good and Evil.

[][][]

code//6960;
-

lee heeseung.

[][][]