;five

-
-breaking to settle for the ghost-

_________5;five_________
_________

"Jay hyung!!!! Stop!!!" squealed with a pout at the end, Jungwon. The thought of having a blissful day after the occurrence seem to not happen, "fuck", cursing under my breath as I rolled my eyes head lean against the tree. Rustling next to me under this red cedar tree we sat under, Jake it was, colours of blossom flowers tinted on his checks, hummed at the sight to ask if anything was wrong, a faint "nothing" left his lips while looking away.

A purposeless day, eyes not wanting to close as its still eager to meet the mane even when it's clearly broad daylight, or so the thought of a spirit only appears when everything dies down not how it was in the city life. Wicked spirits roam to satisfy their needs to weak and preoccupied beings. Some might come to heartless ones, some to lost ones but deeply affect the corrupted leading them to the end of the road. Anything could happen there. Here, the first thought was 'everything will be the same,' later that perspective change.

Younger ones aren't willing to explore beyond, again with Jay hushing me down. The once willing vanished, all to adoration.

It was honestly annoying. The urge to run away alone was there but with the glass wall blocking. In every way was possible to break but along with that, lives will be at cost. More frustration tangled with one another, just wanting to indulge into the restricted forest by many.

Chatter added to the filled mind, more fuel and along fire burning. Again the chatter grew, then it out burst,

"Heeseung hyung!!" called out by the youngest, well more like yelling.

"Stop Ni-ki, let hyung rest" silently said by Sunghoon changing the atmosphere,

The frustration grew more, what's best for me? Apparently it's to be left alone, needless rest everyone says.

Mind distress and lead back situated in the room, now glass walls on all four sides, more responsibilities to be taken care of. The hated world I wish to love. 'Sorry' never made it to the world before I left to, here. 'Taken" slipped of the tips of my finger. Responsibilities, I wouldn't take at this rate. Shouts of frustration and anger filled the glass box as I shout more and more breaking everything not know it would turn heavenly after.

Shattered glass pieces at my feet and surrounding. Tears streaming continuously with no end soon. A slight movement only to hear cracking of those pieces below. Looking beyond, something glints in my eyes at the sight. Eyes filled like waters in a dam to which slowly it burst. Streaming down lively. The cries were mixed with all sorts of joy and peace from the missing feeling of the heart. Crying in joy felt astonishing and coming of thought, this was the second time joy and peace overtook the brain and heart.

A soft radiant comforted me with its warmth wiping the tears that were streaming. Instantly the warmth felt familiar, "Hanbin" said soft. Tears were blurring my sight but saw nodding along with "Hmm, I'm here now" then brought into his embrace. Sweet tangled with its softness, a way to pin point his voice, plays of what felt heavenly against my ears. The same scent filled the air, unaware that this scent is what I need; unaware of this embrace is what I needed, not aware of this voice I truly needed. It all felt so right, pleaded for this ambiance to not end,

"I'm here, the end is still" a pause then followed with "far" hugging tightly at my current fragile body, looking at his eyes which sparks mine, pity and care written all over, "I love you", came out like a melody in my shell-like, his confession that so unexpectedly rings in, again, unaware of this needful; I crave for it to play again with full joyous emotions in its atmosphere, and the pleading continues,

As though he heard those pleads, he hushed and repeated "I love you, Heeseung" the softness piled up, making me swoon.

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]