;thirteen

-
-the guest at hand-

__________13;thirteen_________
______________

Multiple times I've called him yet no response. Grabby hands secured on my back. An inch gap between his face and my neck. Stroking the younger's dusty golden hair and a sentimental push towards my neck. Almost like a peck, to gain his consciousness. Fluttering his eyes many times as his lashes brush against my neck. He pulled away after.

Lifting the corners up for a smile to show and reassure the younger. All too well Jay knew it wasn't as sincere as it should be. In fact it felt somewhat uncomfortable with a drag of disgust dipping in.

Most were confused, Niki and Jungwon had on their concerned faces for Sunoo who was semi crying. Petting his back to calm him also with words that can't really be made out from the distance. Jay was watching while glancing at Sunghoon from time to time. No one knew what Sunghoon did. It practically sold himself out.

Despite the wailing noises and hard on atmosphere, Jake seems a little too happy with the situation. Well that didn't do much worry to me. Letting the others handle whatever it is at sight. I've let my legs walk on towards the stream. A bag where in it held the bowls from previous meals were washed and kept for usage.

The air felt quite chilly as the day turned up, scooping out the water with a large bowl to bring it over the fire to boil. I startled after finishing, the water had spilled out and hands steadily held on my wrist, "Sorry, I didn't mean-" Does he get this flustered all the time? "Why were you following me, Jake? You should have stayed and helped the others" Softly said to the younger. Words always manage to sound rather calm and soothing when engaged in a short converse with Jake. "Well-I-" the stutters left him really flustered now. He pouted as words weren't foaming well. "It's alright" turning back to scoop more water in.

The fire wasn't flaming big and the woods were arranged well. A coincidence that the bowl was a metal type. Placing it on top of the well arranged woods to heat it up.

Time was ticking for sure, Jungwon and Niki had brought Sunoo to settle in front of the fire. Peculiar weather today. Normal breezing heat would have arisen with birds chirping and flying. Now it was as though everything was dead-alive.

Everyone had gotten their bowl of boiling water, sipping it slowly. Warming my hands around the wooden bowl wasn't enough, maybe a sip would heat the body. Gosh it burnt. My tongue and right hand. It could have left a mark on my thighs if it wasn't for the long pants.

Jake clung on. Whispering a few words to himself. Grabbing and crumpling the jacket I had on. He isn't the weakest yet he needed to be protected by a few things. Clearing his senses around, he trembled like the last time, "Jakey, are those things back?" Whispering closed in his ear and he did a nod, "T-they're standing b-ehind Jungwon" meeting the eyes of the said younger and up, there it stood, a shadow like with glowing threatening eyes almost ready to kill the one below. Would it be fine if I left one out of the seven of us in here?

Arms secure around Jake, pulling him in tight, "What do you want me to do?" I wasn't in a sane state and maybe letting one decide was the best, "Get rid of Sunoo" The strong spite of words toned out really had gotten the wanted attention. Malicious commenting had risen as he spoke.  Stroking his back, reassuring him that he was tired. Oh it was well aware that he really meant it. He didn't say anything after and the dark being was still hovering behind Jungwon.

Despite the thought of changes in the younger's personality, one thought went tingling, ringing lightly for me to notice and quickly gripping it-"Jakey dear, go join hands with it" Sweat started to accumulate on his forehead. With big eyes still, he didn't disobey an agreement to do it. What could I use you for Jake?

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]