;ten

-
-electrify feelings-

_________10;ten__________

_________

Void filled with laughter of joyous bonding, side by side. All carefree, nothing said of us beings. Bathing under the rays of the sun we rarely have, indulged in the wonderful chatters that could've been music. Gently played as it soothed the body and mind at once. Surrounded by the peace of creatures and nature to one combine, be blissful.

In solemnity for so long, this hour or two quickly flees out of it. The hour held more than hours of the day, cleanses away resentment, ways of those beings fully apprehend into the hollow space. "Heeseung, I have to go now and so do you with him as well" after forcefully begging the other for an introduction, I came to know the other was older. With that said, flashes head long hard to stabilize our bodies, and here back in it, the forest full of wonders so is the one situated below, "Jay," full reaction of guilt, not a glance to look at me, it cracked a part in me, something different from the usual state. "Seong-" there cut off words as he shoved me over, a little too harsh, "No, go away, stay away" the deep end of the sentence had it all crumble.

Had all the tenderness crumbled, the younger upon sight, was stunned with body trembling, maybe a bolt of electricity could have electrocuted him in his state. Triggers all hatred I have, the strong urge to play havoc with his mind, make it worship me, no backing out from what I want him to do. The stubbornness of his has it pushing all the rusty buttons of mine.

Bolting strikes to the body in front just enough for it to tingle in his body for a little while. Step went up to his static body, the scene far away, enough to keep everyone in tight slumber. Grasping on the younger's right shoulder, before, howls of the dusk wind calmly chimed in ear, now, short breaths hitching every now and then when fingers graced along his cheeks from his shoulder up.

The unavoided fazed void had it worse, unknowingly the younger spoke, "S-stay-a-way" all stuttered out, "Well, weren't you having fun just now, with me, why pushing me away now? That isn't nice of you, Jongseong. You wouldn't have pushed if Jungwon was in my place now" oh the fury that pained my eyes showed well, "You would have asked the kid-tell him about this creature you are, and never would you have turned to me. I'm freely open for you," with a blink, staring down in his eyes, reaching his soul, ready to crush it, "but you never once came, irritated and itching to pull you over, guess I was the problem, a little too intimidating." utter out such words only the last had it ring on reply, a sort of reflection.

Acting out oppressively would just backfire, all back to the devil himself, me. But no, all these were joys of entertainment, intended for no lie to sprout out, all along, all the grim looks that were given to the younger, emotions easily almost written on their faces, couldn't lie, it was funny. Afraid and terrified of it, I had a little crack of joy inside, something warm as they feared me.

Great skills applied to the situation, further away from me, backing into the woods, powers to manipulate one being had aroused amusement, great powers would be used in ways I want it to. Twisting it back wouldn't hurt, now would it?

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]