;nine

-
-truth that aroused-

_________9;nine_________

__________

A gaze showered upon the younger, flinched at sight. "What is he?" a simple three word question that again made the younger one flinch. "Calm down, Heeseung" with him pointing it out, the gaze I had on the younger cooled down, were they on flames?

"What are you, Seong-ah," much more gentle than the previous question. "A blood sucker," he stated in a whisper. Oh eyes lighted up upon the words blood sucker, everything I'd give for him to-

"Heeseung, cut it. Not now" with being immersed, this telepathic and mind reading abilities are just troublesome, a huff came out. The look on the younger's face had its wants to tell more, what's pulling him back from it?

Giving up on patience, fucking it in the corner of my brain, bursting out "Say it now, Jongseong" a glare out with it. Sweat accumulated in his forehead while he said "in a monarchical family and soon head of all". Sweet truth told at once, a high in power vampire, such desires came across my mind.

Anticipated on a particular question I had, before the unraveled truth to my excitement. "Why is he here?" Attention placed on the eldest, took him seconds to reply, "At a specific hour I would call you and you'd be here. As for him-, generally others won't interfere and join unless I called. It's up to him to give you a specific answer" doe like eyes set on the laid grass, afraid of the sharp featured figure.

From time on, my eyes had enough of the darting movement I held to the older and the younger, and back rewind, waiting-

To ease both, I laid down on sharp grass a distance from the two. Its freshness mixed with the sweet scent of flowers round, sun peering down. Texture of the grass had me cut, hissing at the pain. Worried younger and older rushed away from the bloomed tree, upon the sight they had their eyes on me licking off the blood. It tasted of warm honey. Gliding down on the cut, sealing it back to normal.

The older one was a bit mortified, which led me to left pouting at him. Setting out to clear his thoughts. Being all smiley left the younger astound, recalling the times I've had a bright smile on, thinking about it, it never happened. Always a small insincere smile to which no one really said anything off but maybe for him, seeing the contrast was I guess overwhelming. His bare cheeks have now bloomed a cherry like colour.

Valiant actions were showered on the younger as the older giggled seemingly. All closed up with the younger, worries long gone. Seated on a part of grass which isn't poky, Hanbin spread his legs and arms out, lying down. Soon aroused when Jay squirmed as I confined his personal space. Shutting his eyes tight, only for me to place gentle kisses on them. Settling in his jaw, wet kisses at it. A gasped from behind and soft clapping played as background noises.

Hovering above him, I cradled on him, just admiring small features he had. Few blinks before full wide eyes stare into mine but after, it darted elsewhere. Cupping his heated cheeks, a peck on his straight noise. The background got a bit loud with, "If you keep doing that, he won't be able to comprehend it fast enough, leaving him addled," then added as eyes faced his presence "and for you, bet you'd be frenzied, control yourself, Hee" a giggle at the end.

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]