;three

-
-shifted eyes of one-

_________3;three_________
___________

Commotion sparks the peaceful forest. The ever so dazzling stream loses its perfection to the crowd of boys in it.

"Hyung," Jungwon spoke out. Looking at him calmly, signaling him and the others to bring Sunoo out the water, his body pale as ever, water dripping down as Jay carried him away. He was laid on the flat stone, covered with a thick cloth found beforehand. Sunghoon appeared at the scene, unnoticed by the others by his disappearance earlier. "I'll keep watch of him", said in a low tone by Sunghoon. Kept all resistance tucked away from his actions.

Jay was comforting Jungwon, saying sweet nothings to calm him down. Attention back on the others, their faces screams of concern and guilt on their innocent ones. Niki leaning towards a petrified Jake, asking him for reassurance about Sunoo, not to my surprise, Jake never answered his questions, staring out in the deep forest. Receiving not a reply, he began to snuggle into the elder's chest.

Tension cleared out in the air as I was seated away from the others, giving them space between themselves. A fire set in front of them, warming themselves from the cold. The existence of mine seemed to be forgotten. Back at it again, those pesky little demons crawled in my head, leaving up to it for now, listening to all its noises made.

After some time, I settled myself in front of the burning fire, eyes all darted at me, sensing their fear a sigh left my lips, knowing my gap between the terrified ones, I seated. Wasting no time I asked, "My question was left unanswered", slowly I tore my gaze from the fire and up to the most innocent one, Jake. Spilling almost everything he hears but recently he knows how to keep them away.

His eyes shifted away from my presence, fear circulating him. "Jake dear, would you mind answering it, please" pleading to the softest. The pleading worked but Jake seems to be heating up again, "He slipped on a rock," softly said while looking at his fingers, fidgeting on them. His tone seems off, there was more to the sentence, accepting his answer with a hummed.

Silence yet filled the void, nice wind brushed against my skin, head laid back on a tree bark while eyes wonder above with few thoughts in mind. The lovingly wind mixed with heat, "Stop thinking for once, hyung" in the calmest voice he could say without chocking on his words, annoyance written on my face as I looked at him who is seated with Jungwon, one arm wrapped around the younger. A scoff left my lips, catching the attention of all, Sunghoon included. Jay swallowed his words back, sudden fear washes down on him.

Daylight still shining above seated with the fire dying out by the sudden gush of wind. It wasn't violent but enough for the unconscious Sunoo to mumble few words in the silent void. All attention darted to him; slowly he sat up, Sunghoon helping him. Cries of joy shouted by Jungwon and Niki as they got up to hug Sunoo. My attention on the younger was not long for it went to Jake, terror which he tried to hide; he did well but was obvious to me.

Confusion strike, with cold pairs of hands wrapped around my static body, "Sunoo," I whispered. Breath hitch at the action, his head snuggled in my neck, slightly sniffing it,

[][][]

code//6960;
-lee heeseung.

[][][]