11

Hello, >:). I made you wait, didn't I? (Yes, in case you are wondering, I DO read your comments)

______________________________________________________________________________

Hyunjin sat frozen on the ground. He didn't want to be found out like this, not like this, not by Felix. He watched in shock as he saw Felix ran towards him in that outfit and grab his shoulders tightly, straddling him, making him unable to move.

Was he caught too? Does he know?

Felix shook Hyunjin's shoulders roughly. Why wasn't he responding? Who took him? Why was he like this? What did they do to him?!

Felix stared into Hyunjin's eyes and caught a glance of that look that every 'little' he saw possessed. That innocent and curious look of a child. Felix looked down at what Hyunjin was wearing. Denim overalls and a white-sleeved shirt. Hyunjin was one of them.

Why Why WHY WHY

And at the worst possible time ever, Hyunjin's caregiver had arrived at the scene, after witnessing the collision, he ran over to see whether his little was ok. Felix whipped his head around at the sound of twigs breaking only to see yet another cute male trying to approach Hyunjin. Immediately jumping to conclusions, Felix scrabbled off Hyunjin to grab the new male's collar and slam him onto the trunk of the tree.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HYUNJIN? TELL ME!"

Felix raised his right fist and slammed it right next to the male's head, making a slight dent in the tree's bark. Hyunjin flinched at the sight and stumbled to the right side of Felix, trying to get Felix off his caregiver. "N-no, stwop! D-dun twouch Papa!"

Felix shoved Hyunjin away and continued to rage at Hyunjin's 'Papa'. Hyunjin was luckily caught before he hit the ground by our one and only best leader, Chan. "Bubs, are you ok?" Hyunjin nodded shakily before letting himself lowered and pushed towards Jaebum and Jinyoung. The rest of the people in the park watched in silence as they saw the fight unfold.

Chan grabbed Felix from around the waist and tried to loosen the grip he had on Seungmin. "Felix Lee, you stop that right now" Felix ignored the warning and was ready to slam Seungmin's head onto the trunk of the tree but was stopped by an oh-so-familiar prick in the forearm. Felix paused in his actions and glanced down at the needle retracting from his arm, a trail of blood slowly dripping to the grass.

"Fuck you"

Seungmin slipped out of Felix's lax grip and coughed, recovering from almost being smashed headfirst into a tree. Hyunjin ran tearfully towards his caregiver, Seungmin doing vice versa. Or tried to. A strong grip on the bottom of his pants stopped him from moving further. Felix tugged on the fabric, rasping as he tried to fight off the sedative.

"What...did....you..do..to...Hyunjin?"

Felix tried to get to his feet but the dose of the drug was increased to 1 and a half doses due to Chan's knowledge of Felix's resistance to the drug. Everything was swimming in his vision and all he wanted was to pass out but Hyunjin... What did they do to his best friend? Felix wanted to pin Seungmin onto the tree again, this time leaving with answers.

Chan saw the movement that Felix was about to make and stepped in with another syringe (I hate needles :(), filled with half a dosage instead of a full one. Gently pricking the needle into the side of Felix's neck, Chan shushed the weak whines emitting from Felix. "Shh, shh, just sleep ok? We'll talk about this."

Felix could no longer resist the temptation to pass out, with 2 shots of Benzo in his system, Felix drifted off into Chan's arms. Chan hoisted Felix more securely into his arms before turning to the crowd. "Nothing to see here, everyone. Just think of this as another Woozi guitar moment!"

CAW CAW CAW

Chan ignored the stares of wonder and buckled Felix into the stroller again. Kun had disappeared somewhere before Felix had his whole showdown, probably called over to stop a fire or something. Either Kai or Donghyuck must've been messing with the barbecue again. Maybe it was Jimin and Hoseok, doing Jisoos-know-what. (Namjoon just wanted some food...)

Pushing the stroller downed the leave strewn brick road, Chan exited the park, heading back to his house. He waved at several people passing by, mostly people he was acquainted or friends with. Although the walk was short, 8 or 10 minutes tops, Chan had witnessed enough to question reasonably

"SIMON SAYS WE'RE A REAL VIBE KILLAAAAAAAAAAA (killa killa killa)"

"I told you to smile, but you just ignore my word!"

"Let's get it... Let's gadigegeh"

"You can be Fiona today, I'll be Shrek, ugly and immature swag"

Yeah, the last one was...weird. Chan arrived at his house and unlocked it, still careful not to wake Felix up. Cradling the underweight boy into his arms, Chan felt a pang of sadness towards the boy. Felix was tossing and turning in his arms, sweat beading up on his forehead. Clearly, Felix was having one hell of a nightmare.

Chan slipped the dummy into Felix's mouth for the nth time and slipped him under the warm covers of the crib. Mentally preparing for the conversation that would be held in the near future, Chan backed from the room, leaving Felix to sleep off the drug.

 Mentally preparing for the conversation that would be held in the near future, Chan backed from the room, leaving Felix to sleep off the drug

Felix groaned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Well, that was a long-ass sleep. Recollections of what happened 2 hours ago came flooding back. Swearing under his breath, Felix scrambled out of the crib, overbalanced, and ended up bringing the entire crib onto the floor with him.

Felix tried to escape the mess of blankets from underneath the overturned crib unsuccessfully and caused so much ruckus that he bet that Chan could've heard him from the backyard. And to think of the devil.

Chan popped up like one of those wack-a-mole toys from around the corner of the door. Sighing in slight annoyance, Chan went over to the mess on the carpet and set everything right, like every time he does when one of his friends fucks up.

"Are you ready for our long talk?"
Felix scoffed. "I don't want to talk to you at all."
"Well, then you are gonna be in for a long ass ride."

Chan slung Felix (who was adamantly still struggling to even wiggle in Chan's strong hold) over his shoulder like a sack of flour, carrying Felix into the kitchen for a nice civilised talk over lunch.

What could go wrong?
_________________________________________________________________________________
Ah shit, here we go again.
BTW y'all are legend if you get the references