6

imsorryfortakingsolong, ihadamajorwritingblockandcouldntthinkofanything. And this chapter gonna be a bit boring...

And this is what I've been up to when I'm not updating

And also I've been thinking of a face reveal but then thought 'Nah...............wanna keep ma privacy' 미안해!!!😔

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix stiffened as Seonghwa neared him brandishing a stethoscope and a gentle hand. Chan stood behind him, ready to pounce in case Felix decided to whack Seonghwa's face and try to escape out the locked door. "It's ok, I won't hurt you. Chan would kill me if I did." Felix glared at the two men opposite him and tensed his muscles.

Seonghwa crept closer and laid a soft hand on Felix's arm, guiding him to sit on the chair set next to the doctor's desk. Pushing Felix gently into the chair, Seonghwa sat opposite him and began to do the normal check-up, seeing if he had any major injuries or anything urgent. Felix began to relax as he felt this calming aura emanating from Seonghwa, something that Felix hasn't felt often, not even in his gang.

The rest of the experience was pretty mundane. Felix had no urgent need for the doctor to get worried about. Apart from a few nasty cuts and bruises (which Seonghwa had carefully bandaged and fussed over) that Felix obtained from his earlier fight, he was good to go. Everything went downhill when Seonghwa requested Felix to step on the scales.

Felix did so indifferently. The last time he weighed himself, it was before his parents turned to drugs, when he was nine. Nowadays, he hadn't bothered with it, seeing that he was caught up with his gang and the overall job to keep them from being evicted from the house. Felix believed that he didn't lose that much weight, maybe a few kilograms, but he hadn't counted the days where food had evaded his stomach.

Chan and Seonghwa's stomach dropped when they saw the results. Felix was only 48 kilograms! At seventeen! Felix looked at the results and shrugged his shoulders. Why were they staring at him? Isn't that normal?

Seonghwa turned to Chan. "Feed him up ok? Or even give him formula. You have to get him to 52 kilos at least." Chan nodded and turned to Felix. "Time for you to change clothes. That t-shirt is so last year." Felix frowned as Chan threw a bag full of clothes at his direction. "I'm keeping the jacket." Seonghwa chuckled as he witnessed Felix give Chan the stink-eye before walking to the bathroom that was connected to the doctor's office.

Reaching into the bag he had brought with him inside, Chan brought out a wrapped package and gave it to Seonghwa. " Give this to Hongjoong for me ok? It's his birthday present. I can't go to the party tonight since I got Felix to look after. Tell him I'm sorry." Seonghwa nodded in understanding and accepted the parcel. "I don't think that you could escape from Mingi, San and Jongho or their littles either." Chan snorted and shook his head. "I couldn't if I tried"