19

I'm back, bitches!

________________________________________________________________________________

It's been quite a while since Felix had entered the little program and he was enjoying it a lot. He loved that Chan was there for him in time of need. He loved that he was safe now. Felix loved it here. In his mind, Chan was now his parental figure, despite only being 3 years older than him.

Chan also loved that Felix was his little. Felix was a very active and cheerful little, his personality was nothing short of Just sunshine. Felix had made many new friends, from under the watchful eye of his caregiver, and was invited to playdates quite often. Chan was grateful that his friends and their littles were willing to reach out to the once lonely boy.

But another problem arose.

Chan was starting to receive many requests from his work, forcing him to work more. Chan was a music producer and earns big money from it, collaborating with many famous singers and groups, including Lisa, BamBam and Big Matthew. As a result, he was now working more in his home studio and that left Felix feeling lonely. Sure, he had his friends but nothing could beat cuddling with Chan after a long, exhausting day. 

It was another one of those days, one that Chan would disappear for hours on end and leave Felix to his own devices and only come out to cook meals and use the bathroom. Felix was irritated. He wanted to have Chan to himself that day, not be just placed in the playpen.

So he had a plan.

Felix knows for a fact that Chan continues working after he had tucked Felix in every night. He would stay up so Chan wouldn't be so alone in the dark! But the main flaw in his plan. How would he stay awake? Felix had grown accustomed to falling asleep at 9 and sleeping until 8. 

Just then, Chan passed by the playpen with a mug of steaming coffee, ruffling Felix's hair as he went by. Felix glanced back into the kitchen bench where the coffee pot was still half-full with the dark brown liquid. He figured that he would drink some of that coffee Chan always drinks to stay awake and keep him company.

It should taste that bad....right?

Felix waited until the evening when his bedtime was nearing. Chan had cooked and fed him (Japanese gyozas :D), bathed, changed him into pyjamas and helped him brush his teeth. Now Chan was ready to embark into the night with a steaming cup of dark liquid in his hand. He walked past Felix's nursery into his studio and gently closed the door behind him.

Felix opened one eye and grinned. So far so good. Felix climbed out of the crib and tip-toed to the kitchen, where the coffee brewer stood on the kitchen in all its glory. Grabbing a plastic cup from the drying rack, Felix used two hands to tip the drink. 

Setting down the brewer, Felix raised his Blinky Bill cup to his lips, the warmth prickling his fingers, and downed the drink in one shot. Spluttering at the bitter taste, Felix shuddered and hugged Truffles closer to his chest. Now to find his daddy.

Felix wandered through the hallway to find the studio, which wasn't that hard as it was the only door with light shining through the gap at the bottom. Felix gently twisted the door handle and headed into the brightly lit room, squinting in the new environment. 

Chan turned around in his chair when he heard the door open. He saw Felix at the door, hands clutching Truffles and Pikachu onesie...stained with coffee?

"Lixie? What are you doing out of bed? And is that a coffee stain on you?" Felix shrugged his shoulders and skipped over to his caregiver, snuggling into the warmth that Chan had. "Wan stay wit' Daddy, Daddy be lon-ly." Chan's heart melted and wrapped his arms around Felix. "You didn't have to do that, sweetie, aren't you tired?"

Felix shook his head and rested his head on Chan's chest. "Nuh..drank yucky juice in food place." Chan sighed and made a mental note to keep the coffee brewer from Felix, he didn't want Felix to get used to downing coffee just so he could spend more time at night with him. Chan stood up and shifted Felix around in his grasp so he would be comfortable while Chan walked.

"C'mon Bubs, let's get you to bed." Felix furrowed his brows and clung to his shirt. "Nuh! Daddy will leave Lixie!" Chan looked confused and stared at Felix.

"What do you mean? Daddy's not going anywhere." Felix pouted and shook his head. "Daddy will leave Lixie in bed and go away!" Chan gulped and looked at the near-complete project displayed on his computer. Maaaaaybe he could finish this tomorrow.

Looking at Felix, who was looking back at him with puppy eyes.

(Picture not mine! Credits to the artist!)

Ah, fuck it

Chan saved the file and shifted Felix to his hip. "C'mon baby, you'll sleep with Daddy tonight." Felix squealed in excitement and wriggled happily, not having been in Chan's room since he was naughty that one time. Chan chuckled and gently swung Felix around in his arms, earning him adorable giggles.

Chan pushed open the door to his bedroom and laid Felix on the queen-sized mattress. Felix burrowed into the blankets and inhaled the scent of his caregiver. Chan opened his wardrobe doors and changed out of his t-shirt into a white sleep shirt and flopped onto the bed next to Felix.

Lifting an arm, Chan pulled Felix closer into his warmth and covered them both with the duvet. "Go to sleep baby. Tomorrow is going to be a big day." Felix sleepily nodded and snuggled his nose into Chan's collarbone. Grinning lovingly, Chan kissed his forehead. He had really grown attached to his little.

Felix had already drifted to sleep, his nose snuffling and scrunching. 

Chan looked adoringly at him and then rapidly changed his expression when he heard a notification and opened his phone. 

Unknown Number

Unknown Number

Aren't you looking nice and cozy?

sent 11:27

seen

________________________________________________________________________________

You know I couldn't write a chapter without at least some angst