26

OK! The chapters I was literally dying to write

This gon' be a shorter one darlings, I'm tired

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix tossed and turned in the crib, his sleep marred by slips of dreams.

He was being grabbed by hundreds of arms, each of them dragged him downwards into the inky darkness below. To aid the hands, there was a suction like feeling. If Felix wasn't having such a nightmare, he would have compared the sensation to one of a vacuum cleaner's. Felix struggled against the clawing hands, screaming whenever they grasped him too hard.

"GET! YOUR! FUCKING! HANDS! OFF! ME!"

But no matter how hard he tried, Felix could not escape. Slowly, he was yanked under, pitching himself into the black void. Felix covered his face with his hands and watched as the bottom of the pit revealed itself to be treacherous spikes. Bracing for the impact, Felix watched as his body neared the tallest, most sharp-looking sharp.  And with a gut-wrenching splat, Felix-

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix spluttered as he woke up with a start, somehow dripping wet. He jerked up to see a familiar room, with the familiar chair and table in front of him. Twisting around, Felix looked down ( -mY FeEt) to see his limbs were restricted by several thick ropes that bound him to a hard wooden chair. And directly in front of him, behind the chair and table, was the oh-so-familiar black screen. 

Yeah, Felix knew where exactly he is. 

But he was always behind that one-way glass window.

He was in the interrogation room of the Red Spade's base. 

But why THE FUCK was he here?

________________________________________________________________________________

Chan was finishing hanging up the washing when he heard an ear-splitting crash from the house. Head jerking up, not unlike ones of a kangaroo, Chan immediately abandoned his chores and raced towards the nursery. The messages and this occurrence could not have been a coincidence. 

Bursting through the door of the nursery, Chan caught sight of a black-clad figure jumping through the smashed window and running through the area with a blanket wrapped bundle thrown over his shoulders like a burlap sack. Picking up a dangerously large piece of glass, Chan hurled it at the person, managing to not hit Felix and causing the person to drip blood onto the grass. 

The supposed man stopped and clutched at his side, but carried on running through the gates that symbolised the start of the streets of the community. Chan followed the man and saw that he was dodging every car that came his way while managing to evade Jaebum and his team. And Felix was still hung over his shoulders.

Looking away from the scene, Chan noticed a slip of paper on the crumbled bedsheets of the crib. Hesitating, he picked it up and unfolded it. After reading the note, Chan's hands trembled with both anger and fear. Had this asshole really gone this far to get him back? And why did he have to drag Felix into this shit?

Urgent knocking on his front door snapped Chan out of his trance. 

It was Jaebum. And he didn't look happy. 

Chan led Jaebum to his office and looked expectantly at the older male. "The kidnapper had dropped some blood and hair at the scene so Mark and Jinyoung are testing it in the lab to figure out the identify of that person. In fact, the results should be coming in any second."

As if right on cue, Jaebum's phone dinged, the black screen lighting up. Quickly swiping it up, Jaebum took one look at it and groaned before setting the phone down again. "False Alarm, it was Yugyeom sending me a video of him dangling the last bottle of banana milk above Jungkook's head."

Chan rubbed his temples. He was that close to losing his shit.

Jaebum shot him an apologetic look before reaching for his phone again, which was spouting message after message. Jaebum opened the text to see a picture of a handsome, well-built man. Unfortunately, the face was covered by a thick curtain of hair. 

"The results that Mark sent me said that judging on the tattoo that he had on his arm, he's part of the Red Spades

"The results that Mark sent me said that judging on the tattoo that he had on his arm, he's part of the Red Spades. But since the person had bleached hair, that interfered with the readings."

Chan punched a dent in the wall, feeling pissed off. His little was somewhere out there, probably in danger and they were here, doing dog shit in the house. Jaebum watched as his dongsaeng lost it a little. "I'll head back to the lab and see what I can do, just stay put ok?"

Chan glared at the floor as he heard Jaebum exit the house. 

No he wasn't going to stay put. He was going to do something actually helpful. And he was going to it now.

Chan ran down the street, grabbing the note in his hand and not bothering to lock the front door of his house. Within 5 minutes, he was on the doorstep of the one person who might have an inkling of where Felix may have ended up. Furiously pounding on the door, Chan waited until Kun answered the door. 

Kun knew something bad was up. Chan's expression said so much already. And the cars that were put to awkward stops outside of his house was a pretty good darn indication. "What in hell's name happened?!" Chan glared at the older man before thrusting the note into his hands. 

Kun carefully smoothed out the crumpled note but then proceeded to drop it once he read the contents. 

You know who I want. Bring him and you will get him back.

I have YY too

~TC

Kun clenched his fists and beckoned Chan inside his house. Leading the Australian to his bedroom, Kun opened his closet and reached inside. Kun pressed on a hidden compartment at the back.

Once the cover slid away, Chan stared in astonishment. He never would have thought that Kun would have these, much less a whole arsenal. Chan was looking at rows upon rows of guns, bullets and other equipment.

Kun grabbed onto a pistol and a belt of bullets before tossing it to Chan. "If the place is where I'm thinking, you're gonna need these.' Kun then turned back to the closet and selected a gun for himself.

But he didn't stop there.

Kun strapped several small knives to his thighs and under his sleeves."You seem a lot more prepared than me, Hyung." Kun shot a quick smile to Chan from behind his shoulder and replied.

"I've been prepared for years,darling."