27

I came back from the land of the dead

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix stared at the corner of the room, dumbfounded. Yangyang was there, snuggled comfortably on a giant beanbag and in the smack dab middle of a cuddle fest. The two people on either side of him were wearing masks but Felix knew enough to know who they were. But the icing on top of the cake was that Yangyang was sipping serenely on a tall glass of strawberry milkshake and snacking on goldfish.

What the Fuck

YangYang turned his head when he heard Felix stir from his position in the interrogation room. "Hey, Lixie!" YangYang gave the older boy a wave, his large sweater creating sweater paws. Felix couldn't help but stare. Here he was; tied tightly to the chair, with barely enough room to wriggle his hands and there YangYang was, having a fucking party with 2 hot dudes.

 Here he was; tied tightly to the chair, with barely enough room to wriggle his hands and there YangYang was, having a fucking party with 2 hot dudes

"YangYang, why are you with.... these people?"

YangYang blushed as he saw Felix wriggling his fingers at the two people snuggled next to him. "Yangie doesn't know. Big man told Yangie that Mama told him to pick Yangie up from camp so Yangie is here! 'Dery and Xiaojunnie said that YangYangie was 'pretty' 'n 'perfect' and then we made love!"

Felix's eyes bulged as he choked on his spit.

"Y-you three made l-love?"

YangYang nodded eagerly, blushing at the earlier memories. "Dery and Xiaojunnie gave YangYang kissies! But not the ones that Mama gives, they give ones with tongue!"

Felix groaned. Forget him getting killed. If Kun finds out about this, everyone will be dead. Looking away from the lovey-dovey sight of the trio in the corner, Felix concentrated on trying to twist his hands out of the rope. 

After a few minutes, the ropes had loosened a bit, enough for Felix to wring one hand out but the rope burns stopped Felix from really doing anything. YangYang had fallen asleep again, but this time Hendery and Xiaojun were awake, occasionally glancing at the boy bound by rope but their attention was mostly centred on the adorable boy snuggled with his sheep plushie. 

"Oi Hendery, you reckon that the boss will let us keep him?" The younger boy shrugged. "Probably, he seems pretty dead set on getting what he wants." Felix snorted from his position in the chair, making the pair look at him.

"Look, you two, I know that you probably have intel on why I'm here and shit but can you please keep this lovey-dovey crap in the bedroom?" On the days where Felix was in the gang, he could've handled the sexual tension in the gang but ever since he had entered the littlespace community, the sexual stuff was always behind doors. But with the sight of Xiaojun and Hendery hungrily staring the innocent boy who coincidentally was wearing short shorts, Felix wanted to gag.

Xiaojun rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Pur-lease. Lixie, you're just jealous that you haven't gotten dicked down yet."

"Excuse me-"

"Xiaojunnie's not wrong, you know." Hendery butted in. "You radiate virgin energy." Felix spluttered, not believing the audacity that man had. He couldn't believe how they could be talking about this at the worst setting possible. "You guys are unbelievable, I swear..."

A strong knock resonated throughout the room, the source coming from the metal door in the corner of the room. It swung open to reveal the same man that had kidnapped, only now in another set of clothing. And it was safe to say that everyone in the gang was hot.

 And it was safe to say that everyone in the gang was hot

"WANG YIBO! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!"

Felix wriggled around in his seat like a worm. "Bro what the fuck? I thought we were on good terms!" Yibo sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry, but the Boss has something that I want."

Xiaojun and Hendery shared a glance and then immediately looked away, acting like they hadn't heard anything. Felix took note of this. Clearly this was a sensitive topic. Yibo shifted his attention to the trio that were nestled on the beanbag in the corner. "Boss says that you have bring the boy out of the room." Hendery gave Yibo a confused look. "Boss wants to have a word with Felix"

"He also said that Yangyang can stay in your bedroom while we wait for him to arrive."

The pair's eyes lit  up, clearly happy with the arrangements. Once done with delivering his message, Yibo turned on his heels and left the room but something fluttered from his pockets and landed close enough from Felix so that he could get a good look. It was a photo, a very old one judging by the state of it but very cherished one at that. It featured Yibo and this other man, younger. 

Xiaojun gasped and yanked the photo out of sight

Xiaojun gasped and yanked the photo out of sight. "You're not supposed to see that Felix." Felix just shook his head and looked away. "At this point of time, any information available I would take." Xiaojun tsked and dragged the beanbag through the door.

"Well good luck with the Boss. He hasn't really been happy since you disappeared." Xiaojun motioned frantically at Hendery to hurry up, who was carrying Yangyang bridle-style. If the situation wasn't do dire, Felix would have awwwed.

The people filed out of the room, leaving Felix in the silent room. It was the first time he had a one on one talk with his boss. Most of the time it was either with the whole gang or in a group. And those times really happened when the Boss was either pissed or explaining the plan for business.

The Boss wasn't someone you would want to piss off.

Felix took a shuddering breath but stiffen once he heard the metal door creak open again. His boss stepped into the room, clad with a formal suit and tie. He took a seat opposite of Felix, directly facing him.

Felix wrinkled his nose and turned away, not wanting to make eye contact with the intimidating man.

"Felix. I have a proposal."

Felix looked up, curious.

"I want you to bring me Qian Kun"