5

Chan's POV.

Chan headed towards the first-aid room that branched off the hospital. In tow were BamBam and his crew, all bearing some sort of injury, all because of Felix. He even managed to seriously hurt Jackson, who excelled at all things sporty and could defend himself against football players in Chan's opinion. Jackson sported a deep bloody cut across his arm and several bruises lined the sides of his ribs.

And Jackson was pissed. Duh.

Although Jackson was pissed, Chan could see a glimmer of respect in his eyes. Not every kid could take down seven men unscathed. Motioning for the men to sit down (inserts Taehyung's 'Shit down, shit down'), Chan took out the first aid kit and proceeded to bandage all the injuries. BamBam and his men were all relaxing in silence until Mark spoke up.

"Hey Chris...you be careful ok? That kiddo's gonna be a hard one. Maybe even the hardest."

Chan looked up and nodded curtly. He already knows how to handle troubled kids. He handled the worst cases with ease and changed them into obedient people, ready to look forward to the remainder of their lives. And from experience, Chan knew that there was more beneath the surface. It just depends on how hard the troubled kids' shells were.

"Y'all survive if you don't do anything stupid. I'm looking at you BamBam and Jackson. Don't you dare think that I haven't forgotten the time when you guys played blind-folded hide-and-seek. Jackson, you had arm pains for the rest of the day."

Jackson grimaced at the memory as he rotated his arm. "And I lost....."

Chan left the men to chat among themselves while he went to collect Felix, who was still sleeping off the Benzo, from the black van. Approaching the van, Chan peered around the door to see Felix curled up on the floor, tossing and turning, but still sleeping. Smiling at the cuteness of Felix sleeping, Chan crept towards and gently lifted up Felix bridal-style, cradling the fragile boy within his arms.

Surprised at the light weight of the boy, Chan headed towards the nursery designed to hold the new littles. Although it was a little plain, it held all the required equipment to hold struggling kids down. As much as he wanted to, Chan knew that as soon as he tried to change Felix's clothes, Felix would wake up and knock his head off. And Chan was rather fond of looking at himself in the mirror.

Laying Felix down gently on the mattress of the cot in the room, Chan fastened padded handcuffs onto Felix's thin wrists before leaving the poor kid to sleep off the drugs.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wincing at the bright shine on his eyes, Felix opened his eyes. Plain gray walls, a window and these bars alongside him. Is this jail? Well, it's more comfier than I imagined.... He wasn't worried about jail since it would be better than living in that hell hole. Felix shuffled around and try to pull his hands deeper into the warmth. Or tried to anyway.

Eyes snapping open, Felix shot up to see his hands held down by handcuffs. And the warmth that he had felt earlier turned out to be a blanket that tightly wrapped him like a burrito. What the fuckery is it? Turning his head, Felix caught sight of a camera in the corner of the room.

Pfft, still can't trust me enough to not have a camera in the room. Felix rolled his eyes and turned his attention back on the handcuffs that held him back from his escape. Reaching into the many compartments of his jacket (I'm sorry but this reminds me of Hagrid's jacket in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone), Felix pulled out a bobby pin and inserted it into the keyhole of the cuffs.

It was almost comical as the cuffs immediately sprang open. Pocketing the pin, Felix picked up one of his shoes that lay by the cot and threw it at the camera. Colliding with the camera, both it and the shoe fell down on the floor, although the camera was fizzing and twitching. Felix turned towards the window and as surprised to see it unlocked. Bitches thought that cuff could hold me? Dumbasses.

Smashing open the window with, again, his shoe, Felix hopped out and landed gently onto the grass. Straightening up, Felix saw what seemed to be a peaceful neighbourhood but with abundance of strollers, couples and people in kid's clothing? Shaking his head to clear the fogginess of the drugs, Felix walked on the sidewalks to the see if there was a street that led him out of this crazy town.

Looking around, Felix spotted grown-ups and teens dressed in kid's clothing and acting like babies. Felix pulled his hood over his head so he won't be able to look at them. He was nearing the end of the street before he heard a shout from behind. "There he is! Get him!"Felix's instincts kicked in and he took off down the street. The people on the street ran away from him as a crowd of men thundered down the road, trying to catch him.

Felix swore out loud as he tried to access the hidden pockets of his jacket. He had tonnes of weapons stashed in there, where were they? Finally grasping on a smoke bomb, Felix threw it behind him and smashed it on the concrete. Running down an alley, Felix heard footsteps receding back and forth as the men tried to escape the chaos to catch him.

Felix was in such a hurry, he didn't notice that he ran back to the house he escaped from and was situated in the alley right behind the house. Chan, who was in a state of panic when he found out that Felix was gone, heard light footsteps behind the backyard's fence and went to check that out, hoping that it was Felix. And indeed it was.

Felix heard nothing until he was swung over Chan's shoulder. He squirmed and tried to punch Chan but only ended up with his ass smacked. "You should really stop trying to escape, you'll get nowhere." Felix growled and didn't stop squirming. Chan carried Felix back into the hospital and sat him on the check-up table. "You stay here until I get the doc, if you dare move, I'll make sure that you'll regret it."

Just as Felix was about to hop off and make a run for it, Chan returned with a tall, handsome man in a doctor's coat. "Felix, this is Dr. Seonghwa but we call him Hwa. He'll be checking up on you and helping me get rid of those yucky clothes because I know that you will try to slice my face off." Felix glared at Chan as he insulted his jacket. "I ain't getting rid of nothing."

"We'll see about that, Felix."