Introduction

Hi and welcome to my book POWER |

It's been eight 8 months of searching and tracking and here Taehyung is point a gun to his lost husband's head with an absolute shock.

"J-Jungkook?" he whispered more to himself as he stood frozen in place like he just saw a ghost.

ABOUT THE BOOK.

IN THE PAST, Because of the constant on the business world the top business owners created an underworld mafia to protect their companies and train their heirs to carry on their ambitions and POWER.

But in this world where only power matters, people would do anything to be on the top chain of power like conspiracy, betrayers and arranged marriage which is where our two characters come into play.

Was their meeting preplanned, a part of a conspiracy or just pure fate.

Let's find out together

~~~~~~

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the gifs or pictures in this fanfiction. All credit to the rightful owners. The plots and storyline is my original idea, if you see a similar book it's pure coincidence.

I would like to mention that this book contains boy×boy obviously, matured contents.

The plots are still raw from my imagination so I hope to surprise myself too.

Thank you

~~~~~~

Meet the characters

~

Kim Taehyung

24 years
Leader of the Kim's underground and company
Mastered all skill

24 years Leader of the Kim's underground and companyMastered all skill

~~~

Jeon Jungkook

22 years
The heir of the Jeon's Company
Mastered Combat

22 yearsThe heir of the Jeon's CompanyMastered Combat