Chapter 18 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly stop at the  (***) part if you are not comfortable with a such content.

Please enjoy it you are comfortable.

"You can't make me leave father!"

"You are moving out of the country and that is finally!" Namjoon spat back at his son not appreciating his stubborn attitude right now.

The father and son has been arguing about this since the house was vacated after their investigation. Namjoon thinks it will be best for taehyung and Jungkook to leave Korea for sometime to allow all this cool off as the attacks are becoming more frequent.

"I am a grown ass man and you can't make me do whatever you want, father!" Taehyung was getting frustrated at his father unreasonable suggestion

"You know I am doing this for your safety Tae, please just listen to me"

"Oh! The same fucking safety you threw me away at a very young age depriving me of a normal childhood? When you could have dealt with all this then and we wouldn't have to live in constant fear? Where did all your protection get us father?!"

"If I hadn't sent you away then, we will probably have lost you!"

"Well you only postpone the situation because this time I have to deal with it, I have to be the one constantly looking over my shoulders but you know what I rather stay back and fight this once and for all instead of going into hiding again. I have someone to protect now"

Namjoon gave up. There was no arguing with taehyung right now and as much as his son hates him for sending him away at a young age he doesn't regret it one bit because losing one son was the worst he can take.

Namjoon walked out of the bedroom to the sitting room indicating to Jin they should leave but stopped in front of Jungkook.

"I know we don't really talk but I wanted to say I am sorry for not been able to protect you and I am really glad you are okay" namjoon said to Jungkook for the first time since he set his eyes on the younger. He had heard from Jin that Jungkook was back just last night but haven't had a chance to reach out.

Jungkook shook his head "No need to apologize, I am okay that's all that matters"

"You are such a good kid" Namjoon smiled at him "Please make him understand that you guys need to be out of here for your safety"

Jungkook nodded and gave him a hug and gave one to Jin before waving them goodbye and walked into his their bedroom.

He entered the room but met it empty.  Jungkook walked in more then heard the shower from the bathroom signalling that taehyung was taking a shower. He thought to join him but didn't thinks it's the right suitation.

He opened the bathroom door and saw the steam from the hot shower covering the shower glass and could see Taehyung's silicone from the glass.

"Baby are you okay? heard you and daddy Joon arguing" Jungkook asked resting his back on the closed door. He did not get a response and thought maybe Taehyung did not hear him before he heard his deep voice which sent a shiver down his spine.

"Join me Kook"

"I don't think this is the time to fuck in the shower Tae" Jungkook chulcked already slowly getting rid of his clothes.

"Get your smart ass in here"

Jungkook got rid of all his clothes and stepped into the shower. Taehyung immediately handed him a soap to help him scrub his back with Jungkook did. After helping him scrub his back as the shower help to wash him off. Taehyung took the soap and started to wash jungkook's body slowly starting from his neck down.