Chapter 8

Daughter?

Jungkook repeated in his head still trying to understand the word or rather expecting the word to mean a different thing other than a female child.

His parents thought maybe he was thinking of the best way to reject the marriage arrangement as they saw the confusion on the brunet's face.

"Baby, it's totally your choice but we believe if you meet her just once you would love her. She is very intelligent and pretty" his mum suddenly said probably to help the younger decide.

Of course she is pretty, have you seen her brother?

"Kookie, why are you not saying anything, baby? Is this too much to ask?" Mrs Jeon continued

"We know you are still young for marriage that's why it's totally your choice" the father added.

Both parents still expecting their son to say something.

"Getting married is not the problem" Jungkook finally said with a serious look at both parents.

"Then what is it? Is it too early? We can move it a little bit but it has to be soon" the father responded immediately.

"If you have to get me married, you should atleast do it the right way" the brunet said whining like a child as he dropped his head on the table

"Right way? His mum asked

"What do you mean kook?" The dad asked confused.

"Why settle for the daughter instead of going for the heir" the brunet said finally raising his head grinning from ear to ear.

Both parents looked confused for a while but then the mum finally realizes what their son mean and widen her eyes in shock.

"Kim Taehyung?!" She almost screamed which the son nodded still grinning

"But he is a guy" Mr Jeon finally caught up

"So?" Both mother and son asked with raised eye brows.

"Jungkook you like guys?" Mr Jeon screamed in shock causing Jungkook to laugh at his funny face.

Mr Jeon earned a smack from his wife "Pabo! You didn't know your son is gay" she asked surprised at her husband dumbness and Mr Jeon really Shook his head as a no.

"You told your mum but your didn't tell me? Mr Jeon asked acting offended to cover the fact that he was really hurt his son didn't trust him enough to come out to him.

"I didn't tell her, she found out herself" Jungkook said nonchalantly.

Mr Jeon looked at his wife with a big invisible question mark on his head how did you know?

"Where do I start? Kook is literally scared to be around the opposite sex, his only friend is gay as hell, his celebrity crushes right from time are all male" Mrs Jeon said still thinking of what to add to the list.

"Okay? Okay" Mr Jeon recited still digesting the new information and he immediately remembered the younger went to see the Kim's son earlier today.

"You know Kim Taehyung personal? Ah yes, you trained together three years ago. You like him? Or you just prefer him to his sister because you prefer men"

He received another smack from his wife. "Choose a question"

"Well" Jungkook started looking from his mum to his dad and back to his mum seeing her curiously leaning in to get the juicy gist.

"Yes I like Taehyung but I'm not certain he likes guys and of course I prefer him to his sister. Have see that man, he looks straight out of a manga"

"And he has such a fine body too" his mum added giving her son a high five causing Mr Jeon to roll his eyes at them acting like teenage girls.