Chapter 11

Thank you guys so much for a 1k reads. Please feel free to drop your comments on the story line or characters.

*****

"What do you really want without those obstacle" Taehyung heard the younger ask.

"Kook, did you not hear all that I said" he responded instead ignoring the question but the younger was not giving in that easily

"Answer the question, Tae" the  brunet urged and Taehyung could not help but think back at all the things he imagined if he didn't have to look over his shoulders every minute of his life.

A life where he would have the brunet in his arms in a movie theater with other couples around. Their interwined fingers as they take an evening walk together in a park, travel the world on a fun tour, climb up mountains during hiking, be able to snap pictures while they kiss on a tower, go clubbing and grind on each other in-between plenty other random people

"Am I in this life you dream about" he heard the brunet ask and that was when he realized he was think out loud and smiled.

"In every single one of the them, kook" he answered as he interwined their fingers on the table.

"Then let's do it"

Taehyung thought he was hearing things and stared at the younger in shock. He knew their feelings were mutual but he didn't know the brunet would overlook the risks involved.

"Let me look over your shoulders while you look over mine, won't that be easier?" Jungkook crack a smile for the first time since he arrived causing the older to get emotional all of sudden and pulled the younger into a kiss to stop himself from crying instead.

The kiss was a little uncomfortable since they had to lean in with the table between them causing it to end sooner than they both wanted.

Jungkook not satisfied with how their first kiss together went stood up from his chair and walked to the older who looked at him confused but before Taehyung could register anything Jungkook straddled him on the chair and smashed their lips together and this time they felt their lips more with the younger's hands wrapped around the older's neck and the older's arms wrapping around his waist to pull him closer as their lips mold together leaving no space for anything else.

The younger's lips felt so soft against Taehyung's. At first they were simply enjoying the feelings of their lips before the older inhaled and kisses Jungkook harder and deeper using one of his hands to hold his nape to pull him into the kiss more. Jungkook tilted his head a little to give more access to the older to deepen the kiss. Their head was blank in the first seconds into the kiss just enjoying the feeling of their lips together after dreaming of it hundred of times but as they deepen the kiss their emotions and feelings were conveyed through it and they didn't want it to stop even when their lungs reached it capacity.

They reluctantly pulled away to caught necessary breath and when they got enough air connected their lips again and this time Taehyung requested access with his tongue which the younger granted immediately allowing the older to explore every corner of his mouth with his tongue. when their tongue met it caused the younger to moan and sulk on the older's tongue.

After a couple minutes they finally broke away rest their foreheads together as they catch their breath.

"Thank you" the younger heard the Taehyung say and he pulled away to look at him and that's when he saw the older had teary eyes.

"T-thank you kook for giving this pathetic human a chance to love" the older hid his face in jungkook's neck as he softly cried in appreciation.

"I should be the one thanking you for coming back" the younger said as he smiled through the fresh tears falling down his cheeks. They held each other as they cried tears of relief and appreciation with Jungkook still on the older's lap on the dinning table. food long forgotten.