Chapter 1

6 years ago....

Taehyung was only eighteen and the weight of the biggest company in Korea and the underground mafia is already on his young shoulders, having to deal with the company by day and Mafia world at night and in-between. been the next in line to his Father in a year.

He was supposed to have a peaceful life away from the Mafia world but the death of his older brother has made him the next in line over night. He was immediately sent to Russia six years ago when the news of his brother Taemin was received and at that very young age lived his life in trainings after training.

He can't understand why those memories are coming to him as he walks to the arena with countless soldiers following him to join the latest batch of heirs who would be here for the next six months on intense trainings and lessons, preparing them for taking over the business and Mafia world in the coming year.

This is done every once in a decade where all the Mafias send their first born sons from across the states of the country to the Kim's underground world for trainings and lessons on how to handle the tough world of both business and Mafia world. It is also a ritual done as a treaty between all underworlds Mafia bosses to keep their unity, get to know each other for future reference. Some of this teenagers use the opportunity to compete for the best in combat and shootings, while some grow good friendship and make it fun. And others are too excited to explore the almighty Kim's underworld or maybe he's just too young to be here and this is what Kim Taehyung thought when he set his eyes on him for the first time.

"Where the hell did you run off to?" Park Jimin scolds with a look of I'm so done with you at the giggling bunny boy.

Jungkook is amused on how it's so easy to frustrate Jimin and of course he is getting scolded again.

He knows he is supposed to act like the heir to the second largest Empire and all that you have to maintain a good reputation but come on! he is at the Kim's underworld and couldn't help exploring a little since they arrived here last night he has been so excited to see their weapon room but sadly he could not see it today.

It's like impossible to imagine the Kims own the whole Island which is hidden from the world maps making it the safest land in the planet. He tried to get to the mansion he saw from the plane on their arrival to the island but heard it's not accessable by visitors.

 He tried to get to the mansion he saw from the plane on their arrival to the island but heard it's not accessable by visitors

He is definitely gonna sneak there one of these night...

"Sir!"

Jungkook hears all the soldiers in the arena salute loudly stopping his trail of thought and he turns to the source of attention to be met with a slightly taller male who just walked into the arena and with a large number of guards behind him. he must be the newly announced heir of the Kim's (Kim Taehyung) known as V in the underworld.