Chapter 34

The group of teenages trained with their partner, pushing their muscles to the peak of exhaustion.

Sunoo was about to past out from the exhaustion, this wasn't what he anticipated when his parents sent him here. His partner Jungwon was literally pleading for him to hold on a little longer because none of them can afford to be scolded by their trainer today. The last time they were asked to run around the Kim's underworld island the whole night without a break and supervised.

Sunoo notice the tall well built, right hand tattooed male, he had his both hands behind him walking towards them without a single sound in his footsteps. He wonders how that is possible, he quickly composed himself to avoid punishment atleast.

"Sunoo! Put yourself together and attack more firmly" the instructor yelled. The younger bit his lips and kept fighting wishing for a miracle to save them from this.

"You are allowed to be tired but never show your opponent you are! Never be seen as an easy target!"

He continued to yell out, disappointed at the lack of improvement from the kids, they have been training for three weeks now even though he just took over about four days ago.

"The first person to give up will be training with me all night for the next week!" He threatened and everyone of then straightened at that causing him to snicker. Just as he was about to walk back to the podium he heard the whole soldiers saluted loudly.

"Sir!'

He turned to the cause of the salute and saw a beautifully created man walk into the room, his aura oozing authority, wealth, royalty and dominance. That was his man. He thought to himself as he unconsciously smiled as Taehyung walked past every soldier without responding.

He finally noticed that the older was staring back at him and it felt like the very first time they met just this time he didn't look away embarrassed for staring but smiled or more like blushed.

Taehyung seeing his husband blushing at him smiled walking directly to him, feeling like scooping him into his arms and kissing all over his face but held himself back as they needed to stay firm as instructors.

The teenages were already mumbling among themselves, some where awwn at the majestic look of the Almighty Kim Taehyung and some who really know him as strict were scared for their life because training is just about to get more intense.

Sunoo has always fanboy Kim Taehyung ever since he first appeared on Tv many years ago so he was one of the teens staring with awestruck eyes at the older.

Jungkook noticing he has been staring and the kids are no longer training turned to them and they straighten immediately at the firm glaze he sent their way.

"I don't remember asking you to be at ease!"

They turned to face their partners again, some of them were about to start crying. Taehyung who just joined them approached Jungkook.

"Why don't you give them a break, they look like they could really use one" taehyung suggested quietly to his husband seeing some of them at the point of passing out while others were about to cry.

"They literally just started today's section, it's barely two hours" Jungkook protested but resigned when he saw Taehyung giving him the blank face look.

"That will be all for now!" Most of them collapse to the floor trying to regain their breaths 

"Take few minutes of rest and continue training with your partners!" Jungkook instructed and started walking out of the hall not very happy about Taehyung telling him how to handle his trainees but halt at the door when he saw some of the teen approaching Taehyung excitedly.