Chapter 2

Taehyung came out to his room balcony for fresh air because he couldn't sleep.

He could see the guest villa from here. it was currently 12am long past light out. This brought his mind back to the meeting earlier that day. He could recognize all the candidates from their files he had to study in advance.

Most of them seem excited to be here, wish he was as excited. He didn't need to train with them as he had way more advanced training compared to what they are doing here and so goes for Suga too.

Talking about excited candidates, he recognized Jeon Jungkook, Age 16, the only child of the Jeon's. The Jeon's are the closest family to his.

He would lie if he doesn't admit the kid is very beautiful, and those eyes that screamed curiosity and Innocent. He however knows better than to be deceived by those eyes because he knows the Jeon's specialize in training assassin's.

He didn't fail to notice the brunette was staring at him all through the meeting today and how he looked like a lost puppy when he was asked a question earlier.

His lip subconscious twisted into a smile at the memory. Just maybe this training wouldn't be that boring.

He thought to go inside to try and get some sleep when he noticed a shadow from the corner of his eyes and immediately hide behind a Pilar away from the intruders notice and to get a better view.

He saw the said shadow climb into the floor he was.

how did he pass through all our security The Raven thought to himself as he looks around for any sort of weapon to confront the intruder.

He didn't see anything and couldn't afford to walk back into his room for a gun so he wouldn't notify the intruder of his presence. He doesn't necessarily need a weapon to handle one opponent but he needed something to help disarm the opponent incase he had a weapon. On that thought he pull the shirt he was wearing over his head and twisted it into robe like, making it hard enough to cause an impact.

The intruder was already on his floor staring into his room curious from the glass, with the help of light illuminating from his bedroom he could see the intruder's face clearly.

Jeon Jungkook

"I can see you are one curious being" The older male said making himself visible to the intruder.

Jungkook froze instantly at the sound of the very deep voice and slowly turned his head towards the new presence feeling like a deer caught in a head light.

Shit! Shit! I thought everyone was asleep The brunette scolded himself.

The older noticed the brunette swallowing hard, he really does look beautiful mostly with this Bambi eyes.

"It's been less than 48hours and you have already broken four rules"

The brunette swallows hard again this time however not from fear of been caught but of the sight of the man before him. he just noticed the older male was shirtless showing off his well scuptured muscles and abs and honey skin. He trace his eyes from his collar bones to his chest, abs and lower to the v-line ending at the edge of his black sweat pants.

He has never seen someone looking so attractive. The raven is almost perfect with his ethereal face and now his body looking like a well scuptured work of art.

The older male noticed the brunette intense gaze on his body and could not help but smile at that knowing fully well that the kid can not help himself been in age of puberty.

He allowed him to explore his body as he wished waiting for him to return the eyes to met his and when he did finally and realizing he has been staring quickly looked away with his cheeks dusted in pink shades