Chapter 21

The source had requested they meet in person and Jungkook insisted on going with him which was totally against his idea because going to the underworld is really not safe.

It's 2am Taehyung drove out of the Penthouse with Jungkook to their destination. He picked out the midnight color Jaguar f type sport car to blend into the night easily.

 He picked out the midnight color Jaguar f type sport car to blend into the night easily

Jungkook noticed from the side mirror that a particular car has been tailing them. it's been since they left the house and it has been keeping it's distance like they are just tailing not planning to overtake them.

"Tae, we are been tailed" Jungkook stated without looking away from the side mirror already getting his gun out but was stopped by Taehyung.

"I know, don't worry they are from Dad but we will have to loss them so sit tight" Taehyung responded without taking his eyes off the road.

He kept driving like normal with Jungkook a little relaxed at the news that it's their men but still looked out incase they are wrong.

Taehyung drove at a normal speed till he got to a turn and swiftly turned and drove up ahead and gave another turn speeding up the sport car. It's early hours so the road is free. Jungkook could see how the car tailing them swiftly turned and followed them but could not keep up with Taehyung's speed and turns which caused them to eventually loss them.

His adrenaline was already pumping at the exciting speed and he turned to Taehyung and saw he was still driving with one hand totally unaffected by what he just did like it was nothing.

They drove for a couple more minutes and after been sure there have totally loss the tailing car pulled over at a warehouse looking building that was totally dark with no artificial light.

Taehyung parked the car. They both pulled out of the car, Jungkook walked towards Taehyung's side and they exchanged a look which means

'stay close at all time'

They walked towards the double door, Jungkook noticed the cameras moving with them 'motion sensor cameras'. The door was automatically opened when they got there.

They could hear noise from the upper room as they approached a door. As they both enter through the door into a hall like room with hundreds of soldiers chatting as they load and unload guns.

"Sir V!"

All the soldiers saluted immediately they saw Taehyung enter the hall. The salute was so loud and surprising that it startled Jungkook a little but he immediately composed himself when he saw his husband give the soldiers a nod as he continued walking towards a door.

Jungkook who was closely following behind him smiled at the respect and power Taehyung holds. He had totally forgotten who he was married to.

They push through the door into a computer filled room, it's those room that looks like the headquarters of Secret government agencies.

As they walked around the computers, a smallish man with headphones and glasses typing speedily away on a computer came into view.

As they came closer Jungkook immediately recognized the person.

'Yoongi'

Isn't Yoongi hyung supposed to be behind a desk managing the third biggest company in Korea. He looks totally different here behind this many systems.

"Took you long enough" Jungkook heard the older say as they got closer to him.

"Sorry hyung, we had to make sure we weren't followed here" Taehyung responded as he took a seat after pulling out one for Jungkook.

Yoongi pulled away the head phone. He turned a system to Taehyung before noticing the younger siting by him.

"Hey Jungkook. It's really great to see you re totally fine. Heard from Minnie yesterday I think, that you were back but haven't had the time to reach out"

Yoongi smiled at him which Jungkook returned the smile.

"Thanks hyung, I wouldn't believe you handle things yourself" Jungkook responded still looking around the room surprised. His best friend never told him Yoongi was a computer guru.

"This is me during the night hours and behind an office desk during the day. Unlike your husband that avoid to  get his hands dirty, I have to handle some things myself" Yoongi shrugged and they both turned their gaze to Taehyung who was concentrated on the system in from of him.

"Did you bring the weapon?" Yoongi asked him.

Taehyung pulled the gun in a plastic bag out of his jacket and handed it to the older.

"So I will go straight to the point as I have not had a proper sleep today. As you can see here is a signature mark"

'PBG'

Yoongi showed them the crafted sign close to the trigger on the gun before clicking on some keyboard on the system facing them, a picture pulled up which caused Taehyung to frown his brows.

Park Bo Gum

The biggest drug lord in Korea, took over from his father two years ago after the old man's sudden death

The biggest drug lord in Korea, took over from his father two years ago after the old man's sudden death. He is know to be very brutal and merciless. He is the type of people the Business world created the underworld mafia to protect against.

Since Taehyung took over everything from his father, he has done everything to avoid any sort of business with him.

Taehyung turned to Yoongi waiting for the older to explain why the biggest drug lord is after his life.

"The initials on the gun means that the assassin was definitely from him. He makes his owe weapon and they all have his initials" Yoongi said very seriously

"We get that part, but why is he after our head? I don't remember having any business with him in the past and he is known to only go after people that cross or obstruct his part" Taehyung asked immediately still not getting his head around why he is involved with Bo Gum.

"You didn't have any business with him but Your both father did about 12 years ago. I looked it up because I asked myself the same question when I came across his name and found out that Mr Jeon, Mr Kim and Mr Park had a business deal about 12 years ago and had a fall out. That was the all I could get" Yoongi said still typing through his system.

"There should be more information out there hyung, why is he out for my head not my dad's after twelve years"

"I don't know V, you should ask your Dad I think he has more information to give you"

Twelve years ago?

____________________

~taekook_mama~

1095 words