Chapter 26

"You did all of this because of what again?"

"It's because I love you Tae, I have loved you since I first set my eyes on your beautiful smile twelve years ago and went crazily inlove when I first saw you six years ago, I did all I did for you. I needed to protect you from the world and I would burn down the world if it means you would be safe but I decided no need to burn it down as long you are with me you will always be safe"

"If I can guess right, you have less than fifty men guarding this house because you believe the location is not accessable and very few on this floor because it's your private space. You have just one hand gun on you because you are smart enough to always be on guard" taehyung stated while wrapping the necktie around his knuckles causing bogum confusion on why he is so accurate on his guess. It's easy to analyze the whole place within the few hours he woke up, there was not one patrol movement around on this floor and the place seem like a private property making this too easy.

Taehyung chulcked as he wrapped the necktie around knuckles "Let's start with my husband is very possessive and he doesn't share, about the death of my parents in-law I will leave the decision for him and lastly I hope you have skills worthy of all this stress!"

Before bogum could register anything taehyung was charging towards him, as he tried to pull out his gun he received a kick on his chin causing him to groan and in the next second a gun was point at his head, he quickly went to take his own gun and it was gone.

"Too slow" he could clearly hear the eye roll in Taehyung's voice.

He tried to hit taehyung with the stool by the table and grab the gun but Taehyung used his wrapped knuckles to block the hit and his legs to kick him off his feet and before he could register anything he was laying on his stomach with taehyung tying his both hands behind.

"Still too slow" taehyung said pulling bogum up to a sitting position. He had  already concluded that bogum was obviously a spoilt kid with no single combat skills, what a disappointment. He approached the door while checking how many bullet the gun had

15

"You think you can leave here alive?" Bogum yelled out "hundreds of men will swarm here as soon as you let out a gunshot"

Taehyung was looking out the door counting the men on guard before he can get downstairs, it would have been too easy to escape himself but he can't leave here without bogum, not after hearing how crazy he is and it wasn't his place to kill him yet.

"Let just stay together, I will give you anything you want!"

Bogum said as he sneakily used his feet to push a button under the table sending out Panic Alarm all over the mansion. Taehyung looked at him and saw him smirking. He quickly ran to the window and saw tens of vehicle driving into the compound before an iron bulletproof like thing shut the window blocking his view and escape through it.

"Fuck!" He let out under his breath.

"You know if I can't have you, I do rather go to hell with you! But that's after sending that little bitch of yours there first"

"I will advice you to keep shut if you want to see that bitch of mine one last time before going to hell yourself" taehyung said before he tied his mouth to prevent him for shouting and exposing his location.

He looked at his ring, he really didn't want to trigger the alarm to avoid Jungkook from coming here himself but he needed the aid if he has to leave here alive with bogum. So he only has to make things easier if his baby is going to coming running into the battle field.

He removed the safety of the gun and opened the door that was luckily still opened while dragging Bogum with him. He can't kill him but if his men proof too tough he would be a shield for him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I got the exact location of boss! Let's get moving!" Lucas yelled out to his men on the phone as he turned his vehicle, he was supposed to get to a location with Jimin but getting an Alarm trigger from his boss is a shocking and panicking thing.

"Currently hacking into the cameras and security of the building he is located" Bambam responded from the other side of the walkie talkie as he typed away on his laptop

.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok who was packing his stuff planning to leave the country started loading his guns. He opened one of his safe and pulled out a Barrett  M82 sniper rifle. If Taehyung pulled the panic trigger then it's bad.

As much as he doesn't want to face his best friend right now, he can not let any harm come to him. Even if it's the last thing he does.

He pulled the bag of riffle over his shoulder as he ran out and hopped onto his jaguar sport car. He knows a shortcut.

.
.
.
.
.

Immediately Jungkook received the signal he accelerated the Humvee Jeep.

'Taehyung will never ask for help' he panicked.

He picked up the phone and called a number and waited for the other person to pick up.

"Any update?"

"We are at the location sir, still setting up the bombs"

"Wait for my order, V is still in the building" he stated before dropping the phone.

His brain started creating every worst case scenario that would cause Taehyung to Panic. He has never heard Taehyung sweat over dealing with a hundred of men not when there is a gun in his hands atleast.

He kept driving like a mad man till the mansion finally came to view.

'Who in their right senses build a house in the middle of a forest hours away from other humans'

He got a text from Jimin, Suga and Namjoon and the other three groups saying they already arrived at their own locations (Bogum's underground territory) and he responded that he has arrived too before setting the phone aside.

He started his vehicle again and fired it up because he was definitely going to drive through the gate.

____________________

Sorry for the late update.

Happy new year peeps

~taekook_mama~

1096 words