Chapter 10

Taehyung is currently standing at the door of the brunet and it's been a couple minutes of him reciting the words over and over again. He is never this nervous dealing with multi-billion companies but he is contemplating his choices right now.

He said fuck it and gave a gentle knock on the door and waited a few minutes but no answer came and he knock again this time a little harder incase the brunet was asleep or further in the house. Still no answer.

He was sure Jungkook was home according to report he received. He looked around and only then did he notice a door bell and pressed it.

In a minute he heard a beep sound coming from the door indicating someone is opening it causing his heartbeats to pick up.

The door slowly opened and Jungkook appeared from the other side of it and just for a couple minutes it felt like time stop as their eyes met and held each other's gaze.

Jungkook at the sight of the older heart beat picked up and was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions he has been suppressing. He felt so fucking alone this past months with his parents gone all of a sudden and the company his family work so hard for lost. Seeing the raven right now gave him a little hope he just might not be so alone but he immediately shakes the silly hope off because he shouldn't expect anything from him anymore.

Taehyung on the hand forgot everything he has been planning to say to the younger immediately he eyes met those brown orbs that used to have those twinkles but they were no longer there. His eyes looked empty but for a second there he saw how sad and vulnerable and something else he couldn't read but it came back to been empty again.

"What are you doing here, Kim?" Taehyung heard the younger voice that sounded like he was holding himself back from angry he thought.

"Was totally not expecting a hug and a I miss you after all this months" the raven joked before he could register it wasn't the time for jokes Jungkook slammed the door on his face but he was already expecting that and quickly used his leg to block the door for completely closing which earned him a glare from the brunet.

"T-that was stupid, I'm sorry.... Please can we talk?" He quickly said trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

"We have nothing to talk about, please leave" Jungkook tried to sound firm as he spoke but it only came out more like a weak plea to be left alone.

"But we have alot to talk about Koo.."

"I don't wanna talk about anything!" Jungkook cut him off trying to close the door again. He really has to get away from the older before he breaks down.

Taehyung's heart broke at how vulnerable the younger sounded and couldn't help but beat himself for taking so long to show up.

"Baby, I am really sorry I didn't show up this past months and there is really no excuses to have left you to go through this alone" Taehyung said in a small voice with his head low not really sure he deserves a chance now that he thinks about it.

Jungkook on the other hand was hit hard by that overwhelming feelings again maybe from hearing the older call him baby for the second time or because the pains of the past months just came running through his veins at that moment. He tried he really tried to hold back his tears but they just came crashing down bring down all the walls he built in the past months. He thought the pains were gone all atleast almost gone but it felt so fresh and the reality of his parents been gone for forever hit harder right now.

When Taehyung felt the pressure on the door release he looked up to find the younger with tears while staring straight at him.

"B-bab..." He tried to approach the younger but was cut off when Jungkook stepped back.