Chapter 1: The Accident

Sarvente's POV

"Bye bye Carol, see you tomorrow!"  I said waving at Carol leaving the church. It was 8:30 right now and everyone that I know was sleeping peacefully and I like peace, "hmm I wonder what Ruv is up to?" I said as I walk down our newly bought church. (Thanks to Jaylen).

 I keep walking through the church looking for Ruv and I finally found him, "hey Ruv, there you are!" I say but Ruv doesn't respond back he just looks down at the floor in his room, "Ruv?" I say "

 I keep walking through the church looking for Ruv and I finally found him, "hey Ruv, there you are!" I say but Ruv doesn't respond back he just looks down at the floor in his room, "Ruv?" I say "...oh hello Sarv" he says finally, "is there something wrong?" I say to him, "uh no it's ok" he says, I quickly run to him and give a big hug.

oh hello Sarv" he says finally, "is there something wrong?" I say to him, "uh no it's ok" he says, I quickly run to him and give a big hug

".... heh thanks Sarv.." he says "your welcome..." I say still hugging him.

The next day...

Ruv's POV

"Hey Ruv I'm back!" she says "hello Sarv" I say, "sorry I was gone for a while it was a ruff day at the store" she says looking tired, "maybe you should get some rest" I say, "Yeah maybe I shou-" *DOOR SLAM* "BE PO POP!" says BF as he kicked open the door, "Oh my goodness, don't scare me like that" says Sarv, "be po skeep bop!" says BF, man I really wish he could talk, "sorry for barging in here without asking" says Lucy which is BF's Girlfriend, they been together for days, (I wish I could tell how Sarv how I feel about her). "What do you want anyway you three?" I say, "well BF wanted a rematch with Sarv because he wanted to play your songs again" said Jaylen, (P.S from Jaylen: If you don't know about my OC which is me, I like different games like Piggy, Pokémon, Kirby, FNF (short for Friday Night Funkin) Sonic the Hedgehog, Minecraft, Undertale, HTTYD (short for How to Train your Dragon) and Mario. The point is each time I enter one of those games/ worlds my form will change, for example the Friday Night Funkin universe my OC will have music notes on my ears, a tail and a microphone, those are all red and blue.) "yeah but Sarv is very tired from a long shopping run and she needs rest-" "LETS DO THIS!" said Sarv as she cut me off, "but I thought- nevermind" I said siting down on the bench. 

43 minutes later... 

"Be po pi!" said BF waving at Sarv, "Bye bye you three!" said Sarv still in her demonic/true form, "*sigh* I'm glad that's over, so Ruv do you want to- hmm?" said Sarv looking at me mad, "Ruv are you ok?" she said, "so that's why..." I said gripping my microphone hard, "you put a sleeping spell on me so I couldn't see your true form..." I said, (Another P.S, in this AU Ruv didn't know about Sarvente's true form and didn't see it either, why, because in her true form she can cast spell's and magic, so she put a sleeping spell on Ruv so he wouldn't leave her again, and no Sarv is not a yandere). "Wait Ruv I can explain please!" said Sarv as Jaylen was leaning is back on the wall watching with Selever.

Enter singing battle...  (I cringed from this)

3

2

1

Go!

Ruv: 🎶"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME? YOU NEVER TOLD ME? YOU KEPT IT A SECRET! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!🎶"

Sarvente:🎶 "I had to, I'm sorry, I didn't want to, hurt you, please Ruv forgive me, and I have always loved you." 🎶

Ruv: 🎶 "OH SARVENTE F##K YOU! NOW I JUST, HATE YOU, I DO NOT, LOVE YOU, AND I WAS ON THE RUN FROM THE COPS!"🎶

Ruv: 🎶 "SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME!?"🎶

Sarv: 🎶 "Nothing Ruv your life is easy!" 🎶

Ruv: 🎶 "YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT, AND THAT'S LIE SO GO CRY IN YOUR ROOM AND LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN SAY GOODBYE!🎶 

Narrator's POV:

The singing battle kept going on and on and Ruv was very angry and each turn he took his voice was getting louder and louder making the whole church shake. All of a sudden a pillar broke loose from the wall and was falling on Ruv not even noticing, "huh? Hey Ruv watch out!" yelled Jaylen, Ruv looked up at the collapsing pillar standing in fear. "WATCH OUT!" said someone who pushed Ruv out of the way.... it was Sarvente.

T.B.C