Chapter 10: The Unkown

Narrator POV

"So you found that little thing in your nightmare you keep having?" said Carol talking to GF holding a strange brown creature with a fluffy fur coat, "yeah I found it in my dream last night" said GF as the little brown creature started to wake up "e-evoi?" it said "GF look!" said  Carol as the little one had awoken, "awww it's so cute!" said Carol, "hello there" said GF "E-Evoi?" it said "what's your name?" said GF "Eevee!" it said happily "Eevee? What a cute name" said Carol as the little creature had then jumped onto her head, "Eevee eevee!" it said as it then jumped into GF's arms as it was struck in fear, "huh Eevee what's wrong?" said GF, "G-G-GF!" said Carol as GF turned around as a black substance was consuming a nearby building 
"I don't like the look of that" said Carol as GF grabbed Eevee and Carol as they ran until they black substance couldn't keep up "GF it's getting closer!" yelled Carol as both of them tripped and fell as the black substance was getting closer and closer as it consumed them, "Carol? We're all right!" said GF as both of them looked up and saw a blue barrier protecting them, "huh? What is this?" said Carol as they both looked at Eevee as it was concentrating its power to create a barrier protecting them, "Eevveee" it said as the barrier was failing to hold, "GF we need to go now!" said Carol as GF nodded and teleported them away...

Jaylen's POV

"Okay if I move this piece right here and this one right here then I should be able to make a cure for whatever happens to my friends" I said as carried the piece of corruption into the bottle making it turn blue, "yes it worked!" I said, "baaaa" someone said as I turn around to see no one as I look down and see a little lamb with a yellow bell, red cape and a black crown with a red eye. "Uhhhhhhh? Hi their little dude?" I said picking the lamb up, "baaaa" it said as I tilt my head to the said and say, "where did you come from?" I said as the lamb pointed into the sky as a black and red portal was in the sky, spiting things out of it, "what in the world!?!?" I yelled as pink shield came flying out of nowhere and broke my window, "WOAH!" I yell taking cover with the lamb as the pink shield disappeared out of thin air as a black figure jumped up towards my window and went inside my house, he had a pink jacket, black hair, blue pants and most weird of all he was glitching all over his body, (why does he look like Sans but with skin?) I thought to myself as the figure then summoned another pink shield and threw as I avoided it as he was about to throw another as he was then knocked back by a sword and wielding that sword was the lamb with glowing red eyes and his crown being that sword, "okay then? Let's teach him a lesson" I said as my hands transformed into Energy Blades as I charged and the boy as he blocked my attack as the Lamb came up from behind and swung his sword 3 times as I used my opportunity to strike it in the back as I did it let out a horrifying scream as its last words were hard to understand but I think it said T̶͚̳͉̱̣̲̯̖̔͛͛̉̈́̚͘͜H̷̼̟̜͖̟͐͒̾̑̃̚̚I̷̛͇̙̺̫̜͒͋̉̚͝ͅS̵̡̡̯̹͎͖̍̀ ̵̛̜͓̼̩̿̓̿͑́͂̓͝I̵̬̯͍̝͕̤̅̈́̿̉̚̚ͅS̷̨̬̬͔͉̝̹͔͐̌̑͒͘N̴̛͉̫̜̝̙͕̐̃̈́͑̍̂̓͜'̴͕͓̆͌͛̚T̷̲͉̣̠̙̈̑̒̓ ̷̧̣͍͕̩̩̽A̶̡̭̮̲̦̎͗̋̚ͅ ̷̢̮̮̭͓͔͖̠͆̽͒͂̕͝͝G̴͓͙͙̈́͠À̵̱̓̈́̓̒͋͝M̴̨̘͕̗̣̈́̇̃̕͝E̷̡̢̮͐̈́̅̋̽̀̀-̸̧̰̰̪̖̫̟̮͌̑̔̚͜ as it then turned into black mush, "huh, I wonder what it said" I said as I look over at the lamb as it looks at me lifting its arms up with his hands grabbing the air, "oh you want me to pick you up" I said walking over as I run out of my house towards the safe area....

 T̴̡̨̛̮̮͍̭̹̼̮͕͉̫̩̤͉̪̞͚͙͙̺̱̺͙͇̝̪̜͗̎͋͂̐͋̑̀̏́̍̔̿̽̂̇̾̍͌̋̇͗́̄̏̌̍͘͜͝.̴̛̟̼̦̭͇̰̙͑̇̆͐͑̈́̆͋͆̈́͐́͊͗̓̿̋͛̅͆͐̈́̆̉͆̽̕ͅḄ̴̡̤͈̞̠̟̩̯͚̰͊̏̐͆̌́̔̾́̈̓̀͂̌͂̆͛̉̎͂̀̉̿͋̒̕͜͝͠͝ͅ.̵͈̥̰̰̹̗̞͎͎̮̅̈́̿̑̈́̉̑̿̆̽̀̊́̂͗̎̚C̵̢̱̳̣͙̥̥̯̘̲̻̠̭͙̹̫̣͙̔͌̄̈́͂͋̈́̽͒͛͂̀͛̅̀̏͑͋̽̌̀͐̅̋̒̏͑̒̍̕̚͜͝͝͠͠ͅ-

I will explain where I've been in these past few months sorry!