Chapter 3: The Thought

Sarvnete's POV

"So how long has it been?" I said to my mini self "about 50 hours" she said. "Agggghhh!" I said, It's been 50 hours since I've been in this coma and it's really dark in here. "what happened to you anyway?" my mini self said, "well I got into a fight with my husband Ruv and his loud voice caused an earthquake in the church causing a pillar to fall down on me" I said, "well I'll leave you alone now.....bye!" said my mini self, "HEY WAIT-" I said as I was left in my mind...

5 hours later...

"It's so boring in here" I said laying down on the floor, "there's gotta be something to do in here" I said, all of a sudden a bright light appeared in front of me "woah.... uh hello?" I said as I touched it, then a sudden bolt of shock woke me up, I was still in the medical room, I look around and then saw someone open the door, it was Carol, "uh hi Carol?" I said to her "oh hi Sarv- WHAT!" she said. "I guess you've already healed to go back home" said Carol, "y-yeah..." I said, "hey Carol?" I said, "yeah?" she said back "how do you handle your boyfriend Whitty?" I said "oh well, he would go Ballistic every time he lost a rap battle to Boyfriend" said Carol "but then I come in and calm him down" she said, "oh ok, could I leave now?" I said, "sure! Bye bye!" said Carol...

I started to leave the hospital and then took to the night skies, I could see the beautiful lights of the city, "it sure is peaceful up here" I said flying over to the ground. I started to just walk to my church to just rest a bit and maybe talk to Ruv, I turn the corner and I see construction workers repairing my church, "uh excuse me!" I said, "oh hello miss!" said the construction worker, "where do I live now!" I yelled "w-well this is completed until tomorrow" said the worker, "beep!" said BF "oh Sarv!" said GF/Lucy "oh hi you two!" I said, "beep po pi be!" said BF, "uh what did he say?" I said "he said we have a place where you can stay!" said Lucy, "oh that's great!" I said following them. "Woah is this your house?" I said standing in front of the huge mansion, "yep! BF lives next to my room because his house got destroyed from the corruption invasion" she said "please don't remind me of that" I said "okay, follow me" GF said, I look over and see a list of people who's here right now.

List of people:

Whitty

Hex

Kapi

Matt

Jaylen

Selever

Razay

Ruv

Tricky

Tankman

Pico

Skid

Pump

Daddy Dearest

Mommy Meanest

Senpai

Kaleb

Lily

Carol

End of list...

"oh my that's a lot of people!" I said, "wait my children and my husband is here!?!?!" I yelled as I walked inside GF's home and I saw everyone having a party....

Hello Wattpad Readers! 1: pls comment on this story or my other ones, 2: I'm so sorry for the long wait, 3: thank you for reading this story! BYE BYE!