Chapter 7: Answers

Narrators POV...

"Sarvnete wait, you don't have to do this!" yelled Ruv as Sarv grew wings and flew of as Ruv and then began chase as he flew after her. (P.S if you don't remember Sarvnete wanted to get revenge on whoever killed Ruv) "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!?!" yelled Jaylen who saw the whole thing as he than ran over to see Selever as he explained what happened while Jaylen was gone, "okay I'll see if I can help, you need to find your sister and hide, by the looks of it I don't think Sarvnete's gonna be in a good mood" said Jaylen as he grew blue and red wings and flew after Sarvnete....

Jaylen's POV...

Man where is she? I've been looking for her for 9 hours!  I thought to myself as I then saw Sarv floating on a cloud as she was..... crying.... I was about to go comfort her but then I realized that she needed some alone time. "J-Jaylen? Is that you?" she said, crap I've been spotted! I thought to myself as I flew away but unfortunately I was stopped by Sarvente's magic as she dragged me back towards her as she put me beside her. "So what made you come up here?" she said, "w-well I wanted to tell you that trying to kill someone who killed someone you love won't bring your love back. I know life is hard someone once told me a while ago, but you just have to know that God and Jesus are watching over you and Ruv. I don't know if we could bring him back because my mother told me that once you die it's game over, there's no resets, Ruv had a good run, he's up there right now with God and Jesus taking good care of him." Sarvnete then came to her senses that she decided not to kill whoever killed Ruv as she then flew down from the clouds as she grabbed my hands as she dragged me back to the ground, "WWWOOOOAAAAHHHHH!" I yelled as I was getting dragged towards the church...

Narrators POV...

After Sarvnete and Jaylen finally reached the Church and went inside, there were people inside standing in the church as they were all praying to God and Jesus to let Ruv's soul rest in heaven... 

5 days later....

Girlfriend's POV...

"DADDY!" I yelled calling for my dad, "yes?" he said, "could I go out on a night with my friends?" I said, "I know what your trying to do and the answer is no, your not going anywhere with that boyfriend of yours" he said, "sweetie let her go out with her friends" said my mom as my dad's jaw dropped as I ran up towards her and gave her a hug saying thanks! "Alright fine you can go, but be back here by 8:00 P.M okay?" said my dad, "yes daddy" I said as I walked out of the house...

"GIRLFRIEND THERE YOU ARE!" said Carol my best friend, "so what are you planning to do today?" said Carol, "well I'm trying to figure how that black spear had impaled Ruv" I said, "oh yeah your right, maybe we can ask Jaylen?" Carol said, "what does he know?" I said putting my hands on my hips, "well maybe could go back in time and see how that black spear impaled Ruv?" she said "that's a great idea! Let's go!" I said as me and Carol ran towards Jaylen's house...

4 minutes after Carol and Girlfriend arrived at Jaylen's home...

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Jaylen you in there!?" I yelled knocking the door, "ONE MINUTE!" Jaylen said as he came and opened the door, "Girlfriend, Carol? What are you two doing here?" he said, "listen Jaylen, do you have a way to travel back through time?" I said as Jaylen looked at me and Carol as he signed and said follow me. "So how are we gonna do this?" said Carol, "well I can't travel back through time, sorry about that" Jaylen said scratching his head, "aww man" I said, "but I know two friends of mine that can!" he said as he grabbed me and Carol as we were brought into his room. "Jaylen what are you doing?" said Carol, "looking for- ah I found it!" he said as he was holding a green flute and a blue flute surrounded by a red chain, "so you were looking for junk?" I said, "there not junk, there the things that are gonna help me turn back time!" said Jaylen as he combined the two flutes as he then started to play it. All of a sudden two lights appeared out of the blue, one green and one blue as the green one started form into a little green fairy with small wings, green antenna tipped with blue and green eyes. The blue one went outside as then formed with four legs, a long tail, a metal chest with a diamond in the middle, a metal spine and a long face with metal on it. "Woah!" me and Carol said, "friends me my two friends, Celebi and Dialga!" said Jaylen...

T.B.C