Chapter 4: The Party

Sarvnete's POV

I look around and see that everyone is partying and having fun, "mommy!" said my daughter Razay, "oh my goodness your alright!" I said hugging her, "how are you?" she said, "mommy's doing fine sweetie, where is your father?" I said "oh him? He went to a room in this place" said Razay, "oh ok thank you" I said as I walk down the hallway. I suddenly hear intense screaming from this room here, I look inside from the door window and I see a green clown repeatedly saying 'cookie' at a man with red goggles, black mask and has grey skin. "For the last time Tricky, I don't have your cookie!" said the man, "HANK STEAL COOKIE! COOKIE WAS GONE WHEN TRICKY WENT TO GET IT!" said Tricky as he brought out a stop sign at was attacking the person named Hank. I decided to just walk away from the event and just look for Ruv than getting involved in this. I then saw my identical twin sister Taki, "why hello Sarv" she said, "hi sis!" I said, (P.S from Jaylen, in this AU Taki and Sarvnete are twin sisters) "do you know where to find Ruv?" I said, Taki then started thinking and then she told me, "your husband is in room 206, take a left and it's the first door" she said, "thanks sis!" I said walking off...

Ruv's POV

"Dude chill out- WHOA!" said Kapi dodging a chair with his cat like reflexes, "oh you think I'm fine?!? Not with after I did to Sarv!?!" I said "yeah but didn't Jaylen say that she would forgive you?" said Pico "oh you think just because he said that she'll forgive me doesn't mean I won't forgive myself! Face it I'm a criminal a thief a horrible husband!" I said as I broke the window and jumped out the window, "RUV NO!" said a voice that I only know......Sarvnete......

T.B.C