Chapter 9: The Truth...

Narrators POV...

After GF, Carol, Jaylen and Celebi left the past, they went back to Jaylen's room with Daddy Dearest covered in marker paint with the words BF was here, "oh jeez" said Carol, Jaylen then patted Celebi's head as he went over towards Dialga as he was sleeping beside Mommy mearest, "alright Dialga, you can resume time now" said Jaylen as Dialga roared in the air as he then resumed time as everything returned to normal.....

Boyfriend's POV...

"Man I bored" I beeped as I lay down in my room thinking GF and how she's doing, *Knock Knock* "come in" I beeped as GF opened the door looking at me worried, "What's wrong?" I beeped as she came over to me and hugged me tight, "BF can I ask you something?" said GF, "sure!" I beeped, "remember what happened to Ruv? Did you see a black crystal spear?" she said as I then had a flashback to that day when I saw myself corrupted in black as he was the one that killed Ruv, I also had a rap battle with him, but I lost, when I lost he then threw me back inside GF's house and sprained my right arm, everything went black...... Just as I was trying to wake up I heard someone say 'WAKE UP' loud in my ear, it was my soul... 

In BF's mind...

"Hey sleepy head" said my Soul, "what?" I beeped, "you look down, did GF break up with you?" he said, "wha- no, why would she?" I beeped, "wellllll you did see yourself kill Ruv and GF wasn't there when it happened, but when she came in the room she said that she knew you we're looking at that black crystal spear, so she must of found a way to go back in time" said Soul BF, "I guess" I beeped...

Narrator's POV...

About 12 weeks later, BF went missing without leaving a note and not telling his Girlfriend where he was going, GF felt lonely without him and felt like that she said something to him made him leave, soon after BF left her GF started to have nightmares over and over again....

In GF's mind....

GF woke up in a dark alleyway, she then started to walk through the alleyway towards a light, she then looked around and saw a worn out building with a red sign that looked like a ball, on the side of the building it read "Okemon C_nter" covered in red paint, GF looked infront of her and saw a yellow figure with long ears, a fluffy neck and a metal circle with a string attached to it. The figure was Hypno a creepy Pokémon that lures people and Pokémon to a forest to eat there souls, GF was going to be one of Hypno's victims but her powers were to strong and she defeated Hypno and never saw him again. While GF kept running away from Hypno she found a little brown creature with a tan furry neck, GF saw it was badly hurt so she picked it up and started to look for a hospital but then realized that the only healing center was run down and broken because Hypno was the one who destroyed the center so he could lure Pokemon and trainers into his forest to eat them. All of a sudden GF then started to glow as she looked at the brown creature as its eyes glowed as GF then woke up in her room breathing hard as she looked around and saw Carol, Sky, Lily and Razay. GF then remembered that she was at a sleepover and the girls had a wild night partying, she then realized that she still had the small brown creature in her hands as it was still hurt and shed a tear as it was asleep, with no hesitation GF quickly ran out of her house and ran all the way to the hospital...

T.B.C

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I've been gone for a while, I just took a long break and was coming up with idea's for my stories! Later and have a good day!