Chapter 2: Hospital

Ruv's POV

...What have I done. I didn't even though she cared about me. "Hey Ruv! Could you lend me and Selever and hand?" said Jaylen who was trying to lift the pillar up from Sarv, "oh right, sure" I said, "WHY IS THIS F##KING THING SO HEAVY!?!" yelled Selever, "oh wait a minute" said Jaylen as he used his magic to lift up the pillar, "...you should've done that the first time" said Selever, I then picked Sarv up and notice that she was losing blood fast. "Where is it..." I said, "huh?" said Jaylen, "WHERE IS THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!?!" I yelled, "I'll show you, come on!" said Jaylen.

Senpai's POV

"Here you go sir, please take this pill each day, ok?" I said, "ok doctor Senpai" said the young boy who walked out the door with his mom, "bye bye!" said the boy, "goodbye!" I said, I walked out the medical room and looked in the hallway and saw some of the treated patients, I sighed with joy to see the patients ok. "Doctor Senpai, Garcello is doing fine and his lungs are ok." said Carol, "that's wonderful" I said, "I think that's the last patient for the day-" I said as my sentence was cut of from Lily yelling "MR. SENPAI!!!" "what is it Lily?" I said seeing that it's her first day, "there's some people who need you now" she said, "oh and who might that be?" I said "well I couldn't remember there names but I did see my older brother, Jaylen" she said, Jaylen? He hasn't been here before, what does he need now? I walk behind Lily guiding me to were Jaylen was, we finally got there and Jaylen was out of breath. "Jaylen what's wrong?" I said "please... help... her" he said out of breath, "who?" I said, just then I man walk though the hospital doors holding a girl with her face bleeding, "oh my goodness, ok first tell me your names then we can get her on a stretcher and carry her to her room, "ok that's Ruv, Sarvnete or Sarv is what Ruv is holding, and Selever is the one behind me." said Jaylen, "ok lets get her into a room so we can help her."

35 Minutes Later... 

Ruv's POV

I am now outside the room where Sarv is, pacing back and fourth in the hallway worried about her. I then start to think back at the church on what Sarv did to keep her true form from me. "Hey Jaylen?" I said, "yeah?" responded Jaylen, "do you think Sarv would forgive me?" I said, Jaylen went silent for a second and then said "yeah I think Sarv would forgive you, a mean it was a accident right?" I look down at my hands and think to my self, yeah I guess she would. I then see Doctor Senpai open the door saying the results, "so we have some good news and bad news. The good news is the operation was a success she is doing fine." I sighed with relief, "then what's the bad news" I said, "the bad news is her skull has a very bad fracture and she needs to stay here for about 10 days to get it fixed" said doctor Senpai, "oh... ok can I talk to her please?" I said, "ok but you have 10 minutes" said doctor Senpi. I walked in and saw Sarv sitting up in the medical bed looking around, she has bandages all over her face, I felt very sorry for her.

Sarvente's POV

"W-where I'm I?" I said, "Your in your mind silly!" "W-who's there!?!" I say, I look down and see a little girl who looks like me, "oh hi what's your name?" I said to the little girl "My name's Sarvente!" she said "but I'm Sarvente" I said, "oh you must be confused, I'm you but younger and this is your mind!" she said, "so basically I'm in my mind?" I said "yeah look!" she said, I look over and see Ruv talking to me, "oh Ruv I know you didn't mean to do it....."

T.B.C