Chapter 5: Revival

Sarvente's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, Ruv just jumped out of the window! "Ruv you alright!?" said Pico, I looked down out of the window and what I saw was horrifying. Blood, guts, organs were spilled out of Ruv's body, he was stabbed by a black glacier like figure, "no, no I finally got to see him again, why did he?" I said covering my hands over my mouth...

Narrators POV

About 10 hours later some of Ruv and Sarvente's friends and Family carried Ruv's grave tomb to the graveyard and said there goodbyes...

20 weeks later in October....

Selever's POV

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "coming!" I said walking to the door, who the heck could be up this late? "Hello?" I said, "IT'S A SPOOKY MONTH!" said two little kids, the two kids were Skid and Pump, there favorite month was October and when it is October the two kids would play around doing the most craziest things like summoning a lost spirit or something like that, "what do you two want?" I said, "follows us behind your house!" said Skid, I felt a little bit worried about two kids following them to the back of your house, "uh.... ok?" I said as Skid and Pump grabbed my hands and pulled my behind the church, "wait where are we going?" I said, "were gonna summon a lost spirit!" said Pump, "wait WHAT!?!" I yelled as I tried to release Skid and Pump's grip, but some how they were very strong, 'WHAT DOES THERE MOTHER'S FED THEM!?!' I thought to myself. We were behind the church near Skid and Pumps house and behind the church was two crosses, the one to the right had a brown hat and had a green cigarette and on the cross wrote 'Garcello.' The one to the left had a grey hat with the Russian sign on it, "m-my father..." I said as I tilt my head down, "why did you bring me here?" I said to the two little kids, "so we can revive them back from the dead" said Skid, "wait WHAT!?!" I yelled, "let's do it!" said Pump as Skid jumped onto Pump's back as they started to do the spooky dance, "what are you two doing?" I said, "IT'S A SPOOKY MONTH, IT'S A SPOOKY MONTH, IT'S A SPOOKY MONTH!" said Skid and Pump as they started doing the dance faster and faster as the two graves started to shake as the two crosses started to light up. "YAY WE DID IT!" yelled Skid and Pump, the ghost had been raised from the dead, "hi Mr. Garcello!" said Pump waving to the white and green man, "sup little man" said Garcello, "oh hey Selever" said a voice that I recognized... It was my father, Ruv....

T.B.C